Chapter 13

Your POV

"Can I go for a walk?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Come on, I just want to breath some fresh air!"

"No"

"Please! I swear I won't run away"

Helltaker sighs. "If you are so desperate then you can go for a walk..." Is this a ray of hope? Is he really going to let me go? "...with Cerberus. This way we will both win, you can go out and no one has to take care of Cerberus"

"Deal" As soon as the words left my mouth I already had the three girls in front of me.

"Make sure you don't lose sight of Cerberus, I don't want to see the police here again"

I nod in response. Before I could finally get through the door someone yelled behind me. "Trespasser! As soon as I heard you were going outside I ran over here. Helltaker didn't give it to you?"

"What?"

"This..." Judgement raised her right arm in the air and three chains appeared in her hand, at the end of each one was a dog leash.

I grab the dog collars. "I think this is a bit excessive. The neighbors don't think it is weird?"

"No. In fact, the neighbors think it's a good idea..." She waved her hand for Cerberus to come closer.

When they were close enough, she squatted down and whispered something to them. She is probably telling them to keep an eye on me too.

Before leaving, I put the collars on the three of them, put on the sweatshirt that Judgement gave me, put the hood over my head and put on the glasses that I obviously stole from Justice, hoping that would help me not be recognized. "Alright girls, I think-... Cerberus?"

The three demon girls had freed themselves from the leashes and left. I don't know where they are, I don't know what they are doing...

What will happen to me if I go back and someone called the police? Will the police notice me? And if that doesn't happen, what would happen to Cerberus and me?

All those questions gave me enough adrenaline to run much faster than usual.

· - · - · - · - · - · - · - · - · - ·

N/A: I always thought that I was much taller than Cerberus (I'm 1.63, or at least the last time I measured myself). But actually it seems that NO .-. In fact, I am shorter.

NOTICE: These are not the actual height of the girls, Vanripper has not said anything. I'm only listening to one guy from Reddit xD, so it's quite possible they are wrong.

Apparently one of Vanripper's works shows Azazel next to Marauder from Doom, so Azazel measures roughly 180 cm. From there we can guess the heights of everyone else. Pandemonica, Zdrada, and Modeus are around the same height as Azazel. Justice, Beel and Lucy are slightly taller putting them at around 190cm. Judgement, the tallest out of the harem, measures around 2 m. The shortest being Cerberus at around 170 cm. And finally Malina, who is slightly shorter than Zdrada but taller than Cerberus, putting her at around 175cm. I repeat, I have not done all these maths xd