Chapter 7

Your POV

My breathing sounded all over the room. I try to relax after what happened before, I still don't believe I did it with that angel.

Azazel had already left a while ago. And before she left she gave me the test results, and unsurprisingly they matched the responses of a real demon perfectly.

I guess I should get out of here but the floor is too comfortable...

When I got enough power I stand up. I adjust my clothes and I try to put my hair as best I can.

When we left it was quite dark, how long were we doing it in that room? I look to my left, the lights below were on so I went to the stairs.

Helltaker was already preparing everything while the girls were doing everything but helping the poor man, so I decided to do it myself.

I got to the kitchen. "Hey, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Oh that's very nice of you. I'd appreciate it if you could bring this to the table" He handed me the plate with the dinner on it.

I quickly grabbed it and headed to the table with Helltaker carrying a bottle of wine and a glass.

We put everything on the table and Helltaker called everyone to start eating. "You didn't tell me your name, did you? At least I don't remember you did"

"I didn't tell you? Well, I'm....-"

Suddenly I was interrupted by a certain angel. "Helltaker? Cerberus are bothering everyone again"

"Shit... are they at the neighbor's house?"

"Not today. Follow me"

I looked at Azazel, she turned her head towards me and winked at me. I looked away and went to the kitchen to get the dishes. I don't know if I should thank her after... that.

Helltaker and Azazel had already returned with Cerberus, we could finally start dinner. After eating I wanted to go outside but Judgement completely forbade me to leave the house, with Helltaker supporting her. So I had to hold on and look at the stars out the window.

They were all asleep and obviously Judgement, with Helltaker's help, had made sure everything was closed, making my escape impossible.

And about where I would have to sleep, well... They had no guest rooms and all the other rooms were taken. So basically my bed is the sofa.

But Malina made sure I was comfortable after everyone left, putting a blanket and two pillows on the sofa. I didn't expect to get the soft side of her so quickly.

. . .

I woke up in a familiar emptiness. I looked to my sides and there was the same big fly from the other day.

To my surprise she turned into a girl with red eyes, white hair with black spikes emerging from her hair, and white horns. She also wears a crimson suit with flies as decoration.

"I must apologize for my manners the first time we met. I was so excited to have something to visit after so long that I completely forgot"

"So is there a reason I'm here? A specific reason you want to talk to me? And how do you do all of this?"

"Well, the only reason you're here, apart from making my lonely life a little more fun, is because one day I'll find a way to get out of here, and I can finally be the ruler of hell. And of course, I need a little help to do it. And what better help from someone trained to fight and also has such incredible power?"

As she spoke she would walk around me while still making eye contact and sometimes even trying to touch me, either with her tail or with another part of her body.

"Yeah... well. Thanks for your compliment and all that. I would like to help you but, from what I see, I only die or be punished. And if we win, I don't get anything"

"I expected you to say that. Listen, princess" Beelzebub approaches me and grabs my chin with one of his hands to lift my head and I have no choice but to look at her. "You can rule by my side, and if it's okay with you, you can be MY queen"

Without warning, Beelzebub for her monologue, seems scared... "You must wake up"

"What? Why?"

"There is no time, you will understand when you wake up. Oh, and you better prepare a good excuse, sweety"

. . .

Then, I wake up. Why had Beelzebub suddenly reacted like that? I slowly open my eyes and see a dull red light.

With one of my hands I rub my eyes and finally I could see it clearly. Two red circles were in front of my face, in the middle of the darkness.