Chapter 11

Your POV

I look to see who is the person that brought me here.

Modeus? She's looking me up and down, like she's looking for something and her gaze stops on my neck. "I have something in my neck?"

I notice a blush on her face. "Multiple bite marks and a hickey" What!? Has Azazel made them without notifying me later!? Has anyone else seen it!?

Lots of questions go through my head. When I can, I'm going to say a few things to that fucking angel...

Modeus's blush turned a shade darker. "So... My assumptions was true... You had sex with Aza-!"

Quickly with one of my hands I cover her mouth. With a little fear I look towards the living room. Luckily, no one seems to have noticed.

I grab both hands and bring them to my chest. "Please don't tell anyone" At this point, Modeus already has a huge blush. More hearts came out of her and I can swear there is even smoke coming out of her.

"M-Maybe if you do me a favor I'll think about it..." And without saying anything else she leaves, leaving me alone...

A favor?... What kind of favor? Is she thinking about...? Please Y/N, she is a demon. It's obviously that kind of favor.

I walk out of the hall awkwardly looking at the floor. And as if the world was against me, I feel like I ran into someone. And then I hear a groan.

I look up from the ground, Pandemonica. But I feel like she is someone different. Her eyes had changed and her horns were much larger now.

She is looking at me, she is furious for some reason. Then I realize it. Because of me, all her coffee had spilled on her. "You... DAMN BITCH!" Without realizing it, her hand is around my neck, little by little tightening more.

But it seems that the world wants to see me suffer one more day because, to my surprise and apparently Pandemonica's as well, Lucifer has come to save me. "Pandemonica, let her go" Reluctantly, Pandemonica takes her hand away from my neck. Lucifer turns her head to look at Helltaker. "Helltaker, please make another coffee for Pandemonica" And then she quickly looks back at me. "And you. Be more careful next time"

I shrink a bit on the site. Lucifer can be very scary when she wants to. "Keep handing out the pancakes... Umm... What was your name?"

"Y/N" Shit, I'm really stupid...