Chapter 5

Your POV

Wait....... T-these are human arms! I'm screwed...

I look at Judgement and Zdrada again, they seem to be still in shock so they've probably seen me transform into a human. I no longer have a choice, I have to get out of here.

I get up and run to the door, grab the knob and open it but before I can turn any other direction a pain runs through my leg.

Shit, I had forgotten about my injury!

My vision is blurred by the tears that form in my eyes. The pain persists, my wound has been opened by the sudden movement I made.

I fall to the ground and lie down in fetal form. Hopefully no one will realize who I am.

Out of nowhere chains surround me and tighten around my weak body. "Let's take her inside"

My body rises and I feel a pressure on my stomach. I look at who was the one that grabbed me, but I only see Judgement's back, she had put me on her shoulder. "You owe us an explanation after we've seen all that"

I stay silent and close my eyes. I feel like they lay me down on something soft. I open my eyes and look to my right, they have put me on the same couch that I woke up this morning.

Helltaker walks in, bringing with him a first aid kit, puts it on the table, and opens it by pulling out scissors, a needle and a thread. Aren't they going to anesthetize me...?

Helltaker pulls out the old suture and starts stitching up the wound again. The immense pain did not let me think of anything else.

My ego doesn't want me to be crying in front of so many people, but I can't resist.

The whole process of suturing my wound, which seemed eternal to me, was over. "Judgement, watch her. And the others, go away I don't think the girl wants to be around people right now"

Everyone left, some went outside and some went upstairs, except for Zdrada and Judgement obviously.

Judgement approached me. "I've seen demons with shapeshifting powers but never a human. And in fact, you shouldn't have that power. Tell the truth, you've made a deal with a demon before, right?"

"No, I have never seen a real demon since today"

"It is hard to believe that..."

Then, Zdrada jumped into the conversation. "Look girl, before you ran away I was going to propose a deal"

Judgement looked at her confused. "What happened between the two of you upstairs?"

"I found out that this girl is part of the mafia, the police are desperately looking for her"

I interrupted her talk so I could explain the reaction I had earlier. "When you mentioned about the organization I worked with, I panicked. I killed so many people in the missions that they gave me... I knew that my punishment would be the death penalty"

Judgement looked at Zdrada, they made eye contact, and then the two of them looked back at me. "That doesn't explain why you have the power to transform yourself into whatever you want" Judgement said sternly.

"No one knows. A child is simply born with a supernatural power, not just shapeshifter power. And the child's parents never come out alive to tell of this incredible event"

"I guess the children kill them because they don't know how to control their power"

"Not really. The real killers are the members of the mafia I was in. Only this mafia knows about all this and uses them to their advantage. It creates monstrous unstoppable killers"

"How did you come to have that wound?" Judgement said changing the subject and pointing at my leg.

"I was on a mission with some colleagues. I failed, I made a mistake and put myself, my colleagues and the organization in danger. My colleagues were able to flee but they left me behind without any remorse. And when I fled by myself the police shot me in the leg"

Suddenly, a fourth voice was heard from the kitchen. "This sounds like a story straight out of an role playing game, and I'm not drunk enough for this"