Chapter 16

Your POV

I open my eyes. I'm on the couch again. My head and legs hurt, I also feel a weight on them.

Modeus is on top of me, hugging my waist. My memories are blurry, I try to remember what happened yesterday and with just that my crotch starts to get a little wet. I still don't remember, this is strange.

Taking Modeus's arms off me I get up and go to the kitchen like every morning. "Oh, Lucifer..."

The demon turns her head and looks at me. "Good morning. Oh! I have to do something, come closer" She says as she searches through the drawers. "By the way, how's your finger?"

"It's almost healed and..."

Suddenly, Lucifer grabs my hand. My wrist has a mark but Lucifer seems to be ignoring it, she's... taking my finger measurement? Why...? 

"Emm, Lucifer... Why are you taking the measure? This is not..." 

"Shut up or I'll pull off your finger" I stay silent and wait until she finishes. "Don't try to find a reason to this, it's not important. Well, I have to go, the girls and I are going to go out for a few hours, you will be alone with Helltaker"

I nod and watch her go. I get up and start to make breakfast, hearing Lucifer yelling in the other room for Modeus to get up. I watch a little television until I get hungry.

I go to the kitchen and start making my breakfast. So, I feel like someone is after me. My body tenses up a bit, they can be Helltaker but...

I start to run my hand across the table until I reach the knife and when I have it in my hand I quickly turn around and attack the individual. He grabs my forearm tightly and won't let me move it.

I look at the person to realize it was just Helltaker so I relax. He doesn't seem very happy today which is strange.

Suddenly, he pushes me into the living room which takes me by surprise, making me fall to the floor. "What is wrong with you!?"

He walks closer to me slowly. The television keeps playing which seems strange to me because I swore I turned it off. I look for a second at the screen, my image on it. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later...

I grab the knife again and jump towards Helltaker with the intention of stabbing him, but he dodges. I keep trying but I can't. I find it a bit strange how he is dodging my attacks it's like he's following a pattern...

𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚄𝚙, 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚄𝚙, 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝, 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝, 𝚄𝚙, 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚄𝚙

Then the star on the carpet lights up and lightning strikes behind Helltaker. What the hell is going on?

While I am in shock, he approaches me and grabs me by the neck, I see a strange portal. I stabbed him in the arm and tried to escape his firm grip, but it was no use.

When we were in front of the portal I heard the door open and right after Lucifer screaming. "Helltaker! What the fuck are you doing!?"

"I'm going to send her to the Abyss" He said as he looked at Lucifer who had a frown on her face. "Why are you so angry?"

I can never get out of there, right? That will be my end. I look at everyone for at least one last time. They all had bags but what caught my attention the most was what Lucifer had in her hand.

A little blue box. It isn't a ring... Right?...Lucifer runs towards us but before she could touch Helltaker he had already pushed me into the portal.

Suddenly, I fall into someone's arms. I turn my head and look at-

"Beelzebub?"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"That man...Helltaker has pushed me into a strange portal but I didn't think it would lead me to you. Wait, am I in a dream?" 

Beelzebub is silent for a few seconds. 

"Beel...?" 

"Y/N, I swear we're going to get out of here, we'll make them suffer and I'll get my throne. They sealed me here but I can't tolerate they sealed you too" She says as she runs her hand through my hair.

"But, Beel... I... I can't do that, they didn't-"

All the things that had happened seemed like they had happened more and more time ago. They started to get more blurry and more new memories came, things they hadn't done.

I can't stop it, it's like a spell, this may be the last time I remember what really happened. Not being able to stop all this is frustrating...

The only thing I can think about is Beelzebub, all the rage inside me makes me want to help her and take revenge...

...It's so frustrating...

THE END