Chapter 1

Your POV

I woke up in a complete void. I look everywhere but find nothing but darkness. I heard buzzing around me.

I decide to look around again. This time I meet a insect, can it be a fly? But what I didn't think was that it would start talking to me. "Hello, little fly"

I was still confused. I had a lot of questions like: What am I doing here? I'm dead? Where I am?

"Look, I know I can look like something monstrous and creepy, straight out of a horror movie, but I won't hurt you, basically because I can't" I have more questions than before. "Now I'll make all your doubts disappear... At least some..."

"You told me that you can't hurt me, am I dead?"

"You are not dead, you could say that you are unconscious"

"Where am I and what am I doing here?"

"Well, you are in the Abyss. This is something like a dream. So, you are not physically here"

"But, then if this is a dream, you are not real"

"Actually, I am real"

"Who are you and what are you?"

"I am Beelzebub, The Great Fly. Although I also have many other names but you are about to wake up. I will tell you the next time we meet, and also maybe I can show you my other form. And if they ask you about me, do like if you had never heard my name. Goodbye, little fly"

Little by little my vision blurred until darkness surrounded me again.

. . .

I wake up on a sofa. I look down at my injured leg that is now stitched up.

Now I look around me. I'm at someone's house, but it doesn't seem to be anyone. There is a table with two chairs on each side. To my left is a rug with a drawing of a star. There are windows too, it's still night. Maybe whoever lives here is actually asleep and not outside.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I look at the clock, it's 6:34. Then I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. I grab a pan to defend myself, go to the door and wait to attack.

Probably they already realized that I am not there and the first place they go to look is this room.

The footsteps are heard closer and closer until the person finally makes himself visible. He was quite a muscular man.

I try to attack him with the pan but he grabs it before I can hit him. He takes it from my hands and puts it on the table next to the coffee pot. "Relax. I'm not here to hurt you, in fact I have healed your wound"

I relax a bit but stay tuned. "I saw you on the street lying on the ground, I took you to my house and I healed your leg"

It seems like he's telling the truth but I can't trust a person I just met, much less after everything I did. He puts on an apron and turns to me again. "Sit on the couch and wait for me to make the breakfast"

I come out of the kitchen and sit on the couch. "You can turn on the television if you want" I take the TV remote and turn it on.

The news was on but I change it quickly when a photo of me appears on the screen. Now a documentary of the tigers appears.

I put the remote on the table. I look at the man, he was preparing a coffee, then I turn my gaze back to the screen. I hear footsteps again, but this time it sounded like there was more than one person. Triplets and two women come down the stairs. One of the women had wavy white hair, she had glasses and... Does she have a tail and horns?

Well, I shouldn't be surprised after what I saw in my dream and it's not like I'm very normal either.

The other woman also has white hair that is tied up in a bun. She also has horns and a tail. The triplets... Wait... Where are the triplets?

"You finally wake up!"

I jump a little in my place, I had not seen that they had approached me. They are very close to my face, analyzing my appearance.