Chapter 14

Your POV

I start running to look for Cerberus. I have to stop her before the neighbors call the police. After I passed some houses I heard something in a alley.

Three pair of red eyes looking at me. They have their tails moving from side to side slowly. They look like they are contemplating whether to attack me or not.

"Cerberus..." I say with the most authoritative tone I can muster. I don't stop making eye contact for even a second, their eyes are pure red. They look like they are about to lunge at me. "This is the last warning Cerberus don't even do anything to me or it will be worse" I give her a stern warning that I don't have time for this.

Then, I smell something strange. I don't know what it is, I've never smelled anything like it, but my crotch seems to be starting to throb. "Cerberus...?"

I am now at my wits end.A portal opens up at the end of the alley and a woman came out of it. I have no idea who is she, it is too blurry to recognize her. I can hear the sound of heels approaching and with a quick movement she has Cerberus on their leash.

The woman began to speak. Now I can recognize her, Lucifer. "Now it makes sense why you were so nice to her. I could smell your pheromones from a mile away" Their tails wags like a dog and their ears are back. "What a ridiculous idea of mine that you could be nice to someone with only some headpats" She continues. "Come on, let's go home now..."

And she leads them towards the portal.I start to run after them, but I am too late. Why is she so mean to me?!

I turned around and headed for the Helltaker's house. I knocked on the door and Judgement open. "I'm surprised you didn't run away" She say.

"Me too" You reply. I start heading for the stairs. "Well, it's not too late to change my mind" I hear her shout. I turn and see her standing in front of me.

I smile. "Is so easy to mess with you. You are too overprotective" I say. She turns her head in shame but in a few seconds see looks at me again and her chains immobilize me. "Pff, what are you going to do?" I say hiding my desire for this to happen.

"You will see now" She says with a demonic laugh.She puts her other hand to my head and pushes it towards her crotch. She proceeds to lift up my head and then take her hand away.

She smiles superiorly. "I'll leave you wanting for this moment" She can say that with such an arrogant tone but just by looking at her face I can tell that she is completely embarrassed and can't go on.

She leaves and the chains disappear. I am now free and horny as hell.

I get up and go down the stairs. Zdrada and Malina are on the couch watching TV. Lucifer and Helltaker are in the kitchen. And Judgement, Pandemonica, Justice, Modeus and Azazel are missing. So I go towards Malina and Zdrada, but the doorbell rang.

Nobody seems to care so I have to open the door. Who could it be?