Chapter 15

Your POV

Nobody seems to care so I have to open the door. Who could it be?

"Hello?" I say while opening the door.

"Hi~" A woman with horns, waist-length white hair was in front of me. Then I noticed the limosine and... goats? What...?

"And you are-?" At the last word she suddenly stopped speaking. For a second, her eyes glowed red but she put on her smile again and went to normal.

Then, I feel a hand on my shoulder, Lucifer's specifically. "Baphomet..."

"Oh! Your majesty!" She says. "That girl... She is special, right? Shapeshifter, maybe?"

"So you have also noticed" Lucifer says.Wait... WHAT?! How...?

"*giggle~* I didn't expect less from our queen~" Baphomet looks at me. "Oh, what happened? You seem to have seen the devil~" She says as she get close to my face. I start sweating profusely. 

"So? Why did you come?" Lucifer says while she pulls me closer to her.

"Oh yeah" She says. "Let's talk inside" Baphomet and Lucifer go in the house, I stayed at the door.

I close the door, turn around, and as soon as I take a step the bell rang again. Oh my gosh... Will this never stop?!?

I open the door. I saw the three girls in front of my eyes. "Justice? Modeus? Azazel?" Why would they ring the doorbell? This is their own house. And besides, why are they wearing police uniforms? 

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But we have been getting some complaints from some people about your behavior..." 

From Modeus's face and how Azazel was ready to take notes I can guess what they are planning to do. 

"Turn around and let us put the handcuffs on you" 

I don't have to put up with this... 

I grab the door and push it, but Justice puts her leg up and open it again. "Well, later you won't be able to complain about the choice you've made" 

Before I could react, Justice lunges at me and leaves me lying face down on the floor. She grabs my hands and forces me to put my hands behind my back, putting the handcuffs on my wrists. 

Modeus is sitting in front of my face and Azazel is closing the doors so no one could interrupt them. 

Justice without warning removes my pants and underwear and lifts one of my legs, rubbing her crotch with mine. "Ngh~"