Chapter 5

(3 Years Ago...)

Bubblegum and Marceline invited us to some party. Finn and Jake seemed really thrilled about it. I however was not and to make it worse I agreed to something I think I started to regret.

Finn: Come on Y/N! Where that enthusiasm!

Jake: Yea! It's not everyday we go out partying!

Y/N: Didn't you party yesterday?

Jake: Yea, but it's different when ma bro's are involved. Gives it a whole other vibe.

Finn: I'm gonna party my cheeks off!

Y/N: You two are way to excited for this.

*Knock Knock*

Marceline: Yo! You guys ready?!

Y/N: Coming!

As I slid down the ladder and rushed to open the door I hear Finn and Jake also making their way down.

Jake: Whoa!

Finn: Look out!

Y/N: Sup Marc—

*Thud!*

I looked behind me and see Jake face first on the floor with Finn next to him.

Marceline: Are they gonna be okay?

Y/N: They'll be fine...Just excited is all.

Marceline: Alright....I see their ready, but uh...what about you?

Marceline hovers around me checking out my choice of clothing. It wasn't anything flashy just some ordinary clothes I realized I had in the closet........I might not have the best sense of fashion.

Marceline: Nuh uh. Your changing.

Y/N: Aw what!

Marceline: Shu-shu-shu.

Marceline forces me back into the house and raids the closet looking for anything acceptable.

Marceline: Nope....nope....nope...

She tosses many shirts and pants towards my direction.

Y/N: Hey! Wait! Can we just—! *Mmph!*..........Oh yea....that needs to be washed.

Marceline: Got something!

She tosses a white button shirt and brown vest towards me along with some black pants.

Marceline: Put that on. Then I guarantee you'll be party ready!

Y/N: That makes me wanna put it on even less.

Marceline: Hurry! We still gotta be up PB.

Y/N: *Sigh* Right right....

As I started taking off my shirt I hear...

Marceline: Whoa! Dude! Still in here!

Y/N: Oh! Right....heh...sorry bout that.

I grab everything and go into the bathroom to change. After getting dressed I take a look at myself in the bathroom mirror.

Y/N: *Sigh* .....I hate this...........................But I do look good weirdly.

Marceline: You remember the plan right?

Y/N: Of course.

I step out and see Marceline floating in the air above me. She hovers around me taking another look.

Marceline: That's so much better! Now your ready to party!

Y/N: I-I-I don't know about this......It's more of Finn and Jake's thing then mine.