Part 6

TW: Abuse mention

A few gasps were heard around the Great Hall as you took a deep, shaky breath and even more tears formed in your eyes.

"There, no death eater mark. However, there are marks from when my father abused me time and time again. When I don't do what he wants, he hits me, and cuts me, and abuses me. So there, are you all happy now?" At this point you were sobbing, "I've been here for less than 24 hours and- you know what? No, this isn't even worth it."

You walked out of the Great Hall, angrily wiping away your tears, and leaving almost everyone in tears and stunned. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George followed you to your dorm.

You sat on your bed and cried asking yourself why you aren't good enough, as everyone stood outside your door listening to you.

You heard a soft knock on your door, so you slowly got up out of bed and opened the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked, emotionless.

Hermione stepped forward and pulled you in a hug saying, "I'm so sorry Y/n. I never believed those rumors anyways."

She pulled away and you saw Fred and George give each other the side-eye look again.

"No, don't do it." You pleaded before they gave you another tight twin hug (that's what I call it).

You laughed, "Okay, I can't breathe."

They let go and laughed. "Sorry." they said in unison.

There was a little bit of awkward silence after that, but it was quickly broken by Ron saying, "I'm hungry, can we get food now?"

Hermione turned to him, "You're always hungry."

Everyone laughed and you got an idea.

"Hey, what if we go to hogsmead? It's Saturday and classes don't start until Monday. We can even have a sleepover in here after." You suggested.

"Omg yes! Let's go right now!" Hermione exclaimed, pulling you through the halls.

~~

As Hermione pulled you through the halls, everyone followed behind laughing. You looked back at the others then back at Hermione when you bumped into someone and fell to the floor.

"Omg I'm so sorry, it's completely my fault." You said, standing up.

You stuck out your hand to help the person up, but when you saw who the person was your smile faded.

"Ugh don't touch me, bloody git." Draco said in disgust.

You rolled your eyes, "I was trying to be nice. Who knew someone could be such a douche bag to their twin."

He scoffed, "At least I'm not a disappointment, you worthless Hufflepuff. But I'm not surprised, worst house for the biggest disgrace."

Your eyes watered with tears threatening to fall and Fred stood in front of you.

Fred put you partially behind him and said, "Leave her alone Malfoy. Her house does not determine who she is, only her traits. She is not a disappointment nor a disgrace. She is amazing, beautiful, unique, smart, and so much more that you couldn't even dream to be. Not to mention she has one of the biggest and kindest hearts, something you clearly lack."

You looked up at Fred and tried to hide a smile and blush.

Draco chuckled, "Oh look Y/n, you got yourself a boyfriend, and a Weaslebee at that. Looks like mother and father really will be disappointed."

You gave Draco a death glare, then you thought of something.

Your glare turned into a fake soft smile, "You know, if mother and father are gonna be disappointed in me, might as well make it worth it."

You turned Fred to face you, gave him an mischievous grin, then pulled him by the shirt into a long, passionate kiss.