Part 5

TW: Cut and abuse mention!

"Wait, you haven't heard?" Harry asked.

You looked around at everyone, your gaze eventually falling on Fred, "Heard what?"

Fred sighed, "Ba- Y/n, can I talk to you in the hall?"

You gulped and hesitantly said, "Um, yeah s-sure."

Fred walked to the hall with you and held your hands once out of sight of everyone else.

"Y/n, can I see your wrist please?" He asked politely.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

He took a deep breath, "There's this rumor going around that- that you're- um- a death eater."

"WHAT?! DO YOU BELIEVE IT?!" You shouted.

Without hesitation he sternly yet sweetly said, "Wha- no of course not! I tried telling the others but no one will believe me. The only way is if you show me your arms."

Your expression grew worried and tears formed in your eyes as you stuttered the words, "N- um, n-no I- I can't do that."

You fought back the tears but one escaped and you quickly wiped it away. He feels immediate regret and pulls you into a loving hug.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have tried to talk you into it. You don't have to." He apologized.

You eventually pulled away as a few more tears fell.

You wiped them away and said, "No, I'm sorry. I had no right to yell." You paused and your breath became shaky, then you continued, "The reason I didn't show you my wrists is because, well.."

You lifted your arms and sleeves to reveal cuts, bruises, and scars.

He started to tear as well, "Who did this to you?"

"My f-father." You said hesitantly.

"Oh my Merlin. Y/n I am so, so, so sorry!" He said engulfing you into another tight hug.

You pulled out after about a minute and saw something.

"Looks like we have an audience." You said with a sarcastic chuckle.

~~

Fred looked at you confused, then turned around.

You took a deep breath, "Brother, Pansy. Enjoy the show?"

They both stayed silent and Fred stood next to you.

Since no one said anything, you continued, "Go ahead, run along and tell everyone how my own father abuses me when I don't do what he wants." You started walking toward them while saying, "Tell them all you know now, shout it from the astronomy tower, write it in the stars. Better yet, I'll tell them myself."

You speed walked back into the Great Hall and up to the stage as Draco, Pansy, and Fred followed you confused.

"EXCUSE ME!" You shouted.

Everyone, including the professors, turned to you.

You continued, "To whom it may concern, which by the way should be none of you, I am NOT a death eater!" Murmurs started around the hall, "But I know, you won't believe me until I show you my arms, so here it is."

You started to pull up your sleeves when you hear someone yell, "STOP!"

You looked up to see Fred running toward you.

He took your hands and looked into your eyes, "You don't have to do this."

You look down and back up with tears piercing your eyes, "Yes I do, otherwise no one will believe me."

You rolled up your sleeves and spread your arms out wide.

Okay so this part completely sucked but oh well. Also, I don't know if I mentioned this before but I originally started this story to post on tiktok but I ended up deciding to post it on here instead. So, if some things are weird or are lyrics or something, that's why. Anywaysss have a wonderful day/night and let me know what you think of the story so far!