Part 9

"I just can't believe he called you guys that. It's completely and utterly stupid and not true!" You said as you finished explaining.

He took your hands into his with a small smirk.

"I know it's not, have you met me? I'm awesome." He joked.

You chuckled and leaned your forehead on the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry, love, it'll all be okay. Just give it some time." He reassured you, his breath tickling your neck as he spoke.

"Love?" You asked, leaning your head back with a smile.

"Yeah, that's your nickname. Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." You said before giving him a soft kiss.

The kiss turned into a make-out that lasted for a few minutes before you pulled away.

You stood up with a sigh, "As much as I love this, we have people waiting for us down in the common room."

He jokingly sighed and complained, "Ugh but whyyy? I'd rather stay here and relax."

He laid down on the bed and put his hands behind his head.

You walked up to him and took his hands into yours, pulling him up by his arms, "Because for one, they don't know that we're together, and for two, I have a sleepover to prepare for."

He stood up with a smirk, "Oh yeah, we're staying in your dorm tonight. Hey, do you think we can share a bed?"

You started pushing him toward the door, "Ha ha very funny. They're probably already suspicious about me running to you in the common room. Now, you go down first and explain everything to them while I freshen up. And remember, if anyone asks say that we're just best friends who are really close and I trusted you very quickly. Because technically, when you think about it, it's not really a lie."

"Got it." He said, giving you a quick peck on the cheek and walking out of the dorm.

~~

Fred left and you went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When you finished you laid on Fred's bed and watched some tiktoks. After a bit of scrolling, you decided to make one. 

After that, you decided you should probably go down so you went down to the common room to see the others talking to another ginger haired girl.

"Hey guys." You said, walking up to the group.

They all turned and looked at you with smiles.

"Hey Y/n, this is Ginny." Ron said.

You held out your hand, "Let me guess, Ginny Weasley?"

She laughed and shook your hand, "What gave it away? The hair?"

You chuckled, "Yeah, but I like it. Plus it makes you stand out in a crowd, which could be a bad thing but I don't think it is. It makes it a whole lot easier to chase down these two idiots."

You pointed at Fred and George and everyone laughed but them. They gave you a "curse you" look (if you know what I mean).

Ginny pointed at you and looked at the others, "Oh I like her."

Everyone continued to laugh.

You started to walk away but turned back just before you reached the portrait. 

"Hey Ginny, we're having a sleepover in my dorm tonight. Little tip, I won't take 'no' for an answer." You smiled and quickly glanced over at Fred before you continued walking, not waiting for a response.

You got to your common room and saw Cedric sitting on the couch by himself.

You walked over to him and plopped down next to him, "Hey, so I'm having a sleepover in my dorm tonight, you wanna join?"

"Uh, sure I guess." He said.

I smiled, "Great."

I know, this part sucks. I wrote this story a while back and really should have changed some stuff before putting it on here but too bad. I just hope you don't hate my writing too much lol. Anywho, thank you for still reading this if you are. Have a spectacular day/night.