Part 13

Fred was pissed. He turned to face Draco.

"What did you just call her?" Fred asked in an angry and stern voice.

Draco rolled his eyes, "What? Going deaf now, too, Weaslebee?"

Fred took a deep breath and looked at you, "Y/n, please go wait in the hall."

You walked up to him and put your hand on his arm.

You looked him in the eyes and said, "No, I'm by your side no matter what."

Draco scoffed, "Ugh are you two done? It's like you're dating or something."

You turned your attention to Draco, "Would that be so bad?"

Draco looked at you confused, then his face relaxed as he said, "Well, seeing as you've already fallen into disrepute I don't see how you could make father any more disappointed."

The tears you'd been holding back fell with just one blink. Once Fred saw you cry, his anger increased. He charged at Draco yelling,

"Alright that's it! You're done now!"

Fred pushed Draco backwards and onto the floor. He punched Draco over and over again. Pansy was yelling for him to get off of Draco as Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise tried to pull him off.

You just stood there in pure shock, tears still falling from your eyes.

"Do something!" Pansy yelled at you, breaking you out of your shock.

You took a few steps back and looked around. Your breath was heavy and you didn't know what to do so you ran out of the common room.

~~

As you ran out of the common room, Fred turned and saw you leave. He finally got off of Draco, who was bloodied-up and bruised really bad, and ran after you.

"Y/n! Y/n wait, please! Please just- just let me explain!" Fred yelled the whole way back to the Hufflepuff common room.

You ran all the way up to your dorm and sat on your bed out of breath, with tears still streaming down your face. Fred knocked softly and slowly opened the door. He walked in, closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I just- I just got so mad. And when he made you cry I lost it and-"

You cut him off by wrapping your arms around his waist and pulling him in a hug. He tightly hugged you back and kissed the top of your head.

"Thank you for standing up for me, Freddie." You said between tears.

You stayed like that for a few minutes before you pulled out. You wiped your tears and looked at Fred's hand. 

"Merlin, Fred, you're hand!" 

You gently pulled him into the bathroom and got out peroxide, gauze pads, and an ace wrap. 

"It's really not that bad." He said before wincing in pain as you cleaned the cuts on his knuckles. 

"Yes, Freddie, it is. Your knuckles are cut, bruised, and blood is dripping down your hand. I can only imagine what Draco's face looks like." You said as you continued to clean his hand. 

When you finished cleaning his hand, you carefully bandaged it in the ace wrap. 

You gave his hand a little kiss and said, "There, all better." 

He kissed you on the cheek, "Thank you, love."