Part 10

You got to your dorm and started cleaning and setting up spots for people to sit on the floor.

Before dinner, you decided to take a shower. You did your business, got out, and got dressed and ready.

Dinner wasn't for a while so you laid down and watched more tiktoks. You ended up falling asleep and woke up to eager, loud knocking on your door. You rolled out of bed (literally) and fell on the floor with an audible thud.

You groaned in pain while getting up, "Ow. Just come in."

You sat back down on the edge of your bed and rubbed your head.

"Are you okay? What was that thud?" Hermione asked as she and everyone else walked in behind her.

You looked at her and sighed, "I may or may not have fallen off of my bed while trying to get up to open the door."

Everyone started laughing, and eventually, so did you.

"Hey when does dinner start? I'm really hungry." You said as your stomach let out a small grumble.

"Y/n dinner ended 20 minutes ago. You slept through it." Harry said with a chuckle.

You frowned, then smiled and grabbed Ron's wrist and pulled him to the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Fred asked.

You turned back, "To the kitchen. I'm not going alone and Ron's always hungry."

Hermione looked at you with begging eyes and said, "W-well, if you're gonna go then at least take someone who can protect you."

"Hey!" Ron replied, offended.

You gave her a look and she slightly smiled.

"Fine, someone else come with me. I really don't care who." You said before walking out.

~~

When you got in the hallway you heard someone's footsteps behind you and turned to see Harry.

"So, Ron and Hermione?" You asked.

He laughed, "Well, they're not official but we can all see it happening sooner or later."

-Time Jump-

You're back in your dorm and everyone is sitting in a circle on the floor. 

You were all laughing and having a good time when there was a knock on your door. You got up and opened the door.

When you opened the door, the drink you were holding slipped out of your grasp and hit the floor, spilling into a big puddle.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Cedric asked.

"F-father, w-what are you doing here?" You stuttered, trying to hold back tears and contain your fear.

"Hello, little girl. I see you have company. Perhaps we could talk in private?" He seethed more as a demand than as a question.

You looked at the others and back at him, "Of course, father."

You went in the hall and closed the door behind you.

He spoke almost immediately with clear hatred in his voice, "So Hufflepuff, huh? And kissing a Gryffindor, even worse a Weasley? Can you be any more of a disappointment?"

You'd had enough of him and Draco, you finally spoke up against him.

"You know what, you can say and do whatever you want to and about me, but I will not stand by and let you talk about Fred or any of my other friends that way! So go ahead, do your worst," You stepped up a little closer to him, "but I promise you this: If you ever, ever speak of them that way again, I will gladly show my 'inner Malfoy' side, and it definitely won't be pretty."