Chapter 9: Hunt for the Target pt 2

Listen to some bts while you read :)
Y/N Pov Recap:

I smile at him and run of to find Kurapika, and take his badge away.

Back to the present:

I got to were Killua had told me he saw Kurapika last. I was surprised he told me, he was suspicious but I got him to shake it off.

I was hiding in a bush looking around to see if he was anywhere near.

Author Pov:

Since you were hunched down your shirt slightly went up revealing the exact spider tattoo your dad had. What you didn't notice is that Kurapika was behind you.

Flashback

"Happy 10th birthday sweetie!"

"Thanks dad!"

"Listen y/n, I'm going to need you to get the troupes tattoo"

"Why is that?"

"Just in case anything ever happens I want you to take charge, you will be getting the same one I have, your will be on your lower back."

"Ok, I'm to young though?"

"That's fine come on, I'll take you shopping, we can get ice cream and more if you agree"

"Oh ok, I love you dad!"

"I love you to sweetie"

End of Flashback

Y/n Pov:

Why can't I find him? Did Killua lie?

Just as I was going to turn around I felt an arm hold my hands back, while the other holding their weapon towards my neck.

I've never encountered someone who's done this. Usually the Dad and the troupe will kill anyone who tries to harm me, and yes I do know how to fight but dad want me safe.

"Tell me why you have that tattoo×" he said almost breaking my arms.

"Shit it's Kurapika"

"It's because of my dad, he said if anything were to happen to him I would take lead."

"Who's your dad?!×?

"His name is Chollo Lucilfer, please let me go now"

He lets go and you jump back.

"Where you there when they took scarlet eyes from the Kurta Clan?×"

"Oh um no, what is that anyways?"

"So you don't know, the Kurta Clan is my family, when going through intense emotions our eyes turn scarlet.×"

"Is that why yours are like that, and by the way I don't like what my father does sometimes"

"Yes that's why my eyes are like this, i was angered when I saw the tattoo I'm sorry×"

"It's fine, well I have to go off to  somewhere"

"Alright see you at the end of the phase×"

You run off to find Hisoka, sitting on a log, you also see Gon watching him, and another guy watching him.

You go to the guy and tap him on the shoulder.

"What are you doing spying on Gon?"

He swings at you, "Get out of my way, you little child!"

"Oh really?"

I hit the back of his neck causing him to fall unconscious, I take his badge and walk towards Hisoka.

"I just need to collect two more badges to be safe"

"Hi Hisoka! I almost killed back there, Kurapika found out I was Chrollo's daughter"

"Well how dumb of you-"

You hear someone coming from behind. You turn to see Gittarackur.

"Oh hello, Gittarackur!"

"Hi y/n ∆" he said as he was shaking.

He took off he needles one by one. His face started to get deformed.

"This is always fascinating to watch-"

"Huh what's going on?"

"It's pretty hard on me. ∆"

He stopped transforming, turns out to be Illumi.

"I feel much better. ∆"

"Wait what? Illumi?"

You knew Illumi because of your dad he would come every so often to the base.

All of a sudden he just started to dig a hole in the ground with his here hands.

"Well, I'll sleep here until the final day. ∆"

"Good luck. ∆"

"Oh um ok?"

——————————————————

(A/N: Hello! Here's another part! Hope y'all are having a lovely day besties stay safe and wear a mask please! Love y'all <3)