Chapter 1: The Hunter Exam?

(AN: Hi guys so this is my first ever fan fic and story on Wattpad so please don't judge me! I hope y'all like it!)

Little background:
Name- Y/N Lucilfer
Age- 12
Hobbies- cooking, baking, art, crafts
Personality- you are somewhat shy but you will speak your mind most times when necessary.
Your dad is the leader of The Phantom Troupe you don't like that he and the others kill innocent people but there's nothing you can do about it, you know very little about your mother.  Your dad has taught you to defend yourself and had talked to you about nen. You really didn't have siblings or friends growing up, so the members were like yours friends. You considered one of the members, Hisoka, as an older brother. Even though you call him clown dude sometimes.

(If you don't know who the leader of the phantom troupe is well this is him Chrollo Lucilfer

(If you don't know who the leader of the phantom troupe is well this is him Chrollo Lucilfer.)

"Hey dad I heard there was going to be an exam, the hunter exam to be exact." you said as you played with your h/c hair. "Oh yes sweetie I heard about it too, in fact Hisoka is will be going."

"Ugh really dad! The clown dude!" "Yes him sweetheart just go with him he's strong and will protect you he might look a bit wierd, but just do it for me hun"

"Fine... but it's just because I love you ok!" "Ok then bye take care"

You wave and leave the spiders base. You wonder where the hunters exam will be held and you think...

"Gosh do I really need to go with him!"

As your walking you sense someone watching you. "Who ever you are come out!"

You see somebody slowly come out...

Hisoka

(AN: aah I hope I did well luvs I'm not to sure about this but oh well il try and update later! Oh and I know this is short but it's just a for now thing oki!♡)