Chapter 3: Phase 1

Author's Pov:
It seemed like we had been running for a long time people Y/N and Hisoka had been running together towards the front. Y/N was getting just a bit tired so she slowed down her running.

Y/N Pov:

"Hisoka I think I'm going to slow down a little so I can save some of my energy and because I'm getting tired."

"Alright Y/N but stay close alright little fruit-" "yes I get it and don't call me fruit!"

You start slowing down a little bit and make it to the back with the boy with greenish hair, the one that looks like he's 20 and the boy with silver, white hair.

Your minding your business when you here the man say...

"Hey! Wait up, kid!•" The boy with silver hair turned around and kept using his stake board.

"You should show the Hunter Exam some respect!•"

"What do you mean?°" the boy asked.

I just observed them waiting to see when I could go up to then and... maybe talk?

"Why are you using a skateboard?!•" the man said looking aggravated.

I laughed in the inside because well I thought he was making a big deal out of a little thing you know?

"That's cheating!•" he kept on rambling.

"Why?°" "This is and endurance test!•"

"No, it isn't~" the boy with greenish hair intervened.

"Huh? Gon what are you saying?•"

Oh so the boy with greenish hair is called Gon ok.

"The examiner only told us to follow him~" Gon said.

"Who's side are you on, eh?•"

"Hey how old are you?°"

"I'm 12 years old~"

"Oh he's my age maybe I should go on over... yea let me go"

You start running towards them. The boy with silver white hair does a trick to stop riding his skateboard. I'm impressed!

"Guess I'll start running too.°"

"Wow! That was cool!~"

"Hi! I'm Y/N"

"I'm Killua°"

"I'm Gon!~"

"I think we'll be good friends!"

We kept running for what it seemed to be like ages! I was getting bored of running. If I were with dad he would've been taking me out like to buy clothes and stuff like that.

Gon and Killua suggest doing a race whoever were to win had to buy each other some food.

"Oh I might just win!"

We were all running people had gotten tired and just stopped and it looked like they were dead... Oh well.

We were reaching the top because I saw some light at the end. I sprinted past Satotz (the examiner for phase 1).

"Yes! I made it first!" You giggle as Gon and Killua tied.

"No I came first Gon!°"

"No I did!~"

"Guys just ask Satotz"

"Good idea y/n!~"

"Hey Satotz who came first was it me or killua?~"