Chapter 10: Hunt for the Target Pt 3

"Well I'll be on my way Hisoka"

You say running off and him waving.

"Off to go find Kurapika"

You run off, passing people who are trying to get their target's badge.

As your running you can't help but feel as if someone following you and watching your every move.

You were to deep in thought to realize that someone had pinned you down.

"Finally I got you, your actually pretty fast"

His voice seems familiar, what's his name?

"Now give me your badge, and I'll let your off easily"

Oh! Hanzo!

"You'll be easy to beat" you push him off you and step back.

"I'll be easy?"

He comes closer, and closer until I'm at the edge of the cliff.

"Hanzo just leave, go find someone's else"

I knew not to try to go against him, he seemed stronger then me. I know that I go against Hisoka, but he knows when to stop.

"Come on just give me your badge, i just need yours to go on."

"I said no, you'll need to do more than try convince me you bald-head-ass."

I had to say that, or I could rub that shinny head of his and make three wishes.

"What did you call me?"

"A bald bitch!"

"That's it kid!"

He runs toward you, pushing you off the edge.

"Well this is the time I die, goodbye dad, goodbye Hisoka, goodbye everyone."

Tears fall of the thought of your dad getting the news.

"I'm sorry but your daughter, y/n, has unfortunately passed away"

You felt a tug on your shoulder, it took you back to realize you were falling. Someone was pulling you up, but how?

As if they were reading your mind they respond back.

"Bungee gum my dear, now hold on and don't say goodbye to me just yet-.

"Hisoka, oh good"

"Wipe those tears now, you'll look weak-"

"Oh yeah cut it out, at least I show emotion."

"I was worried I wouldn't be able to grab you y/n.-"

"Aw Hisoka!" you hug him as tight as possible.

"Thanks for saving me, if you didn't I would look like mush on the ground."

You guys laugh it out, and walk around.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: ok! I'm back to writing! I'm probably going to post 2 more updates this week, and if you want the "Twinning With Katsuki" to come out or another fic to come out please vote, and tell me which you want to come out! I love y'all and stay safe! <3)