Chapter 4: Phase 1 pt 2

(A/N: at the top is the outfit you will be wearing, the top is a bit longer  I forgot to put this is in the other chapter oh well and this will contain swear words here and there btw)

Author's Pov:

The 368 applicants who made it through the long underground tunnel find themselves in an unexplored land with strange creatures, known as the Numere Wetlands.

Y/N Pov:

We started running through the wet and soggy land. I didn't know where we were going but if I wanted to pass then I just had to follow them.

"Hisoka my shoes are getting dirty!"

"And what I'm I supposed to do about it?-" he looks at me while still running.

"Carry me please!"

"No-"

"I can carry you"

A voice said. I didn't seem familiar I turned around and saw a guy with a bunch of pins on his face.

"I don't mind carrying you, since Hisoka doesn't want to do it I'll do it.◉"

I turn to Hisoka and just nods. I head to the guy and get on his back. I was weirded out, but I felt like if Hisoka knew him because he wouldn't just let anybody near me.

"What's your name? And why do you use those pins?"

"My name is Gittarackur, and I'll show you later why I have these pins on my face◉"

"Oh ok!"

"Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me." Satotz told us.

"Gittarackur can I be let down please"

"Yes◉" he lets you down, you start running beside him. He seems familiar, his aura seems familiar like if I had sensed it before. I ignored it because I haven't met this guy before.

As we went further in the fog got thicker. I tried looking for Hisoka but the fog was so thick that I couldn't see. I turned to my side so I can maybe get to know Gittarackur better but... he was gone.

"Fuck... Now I'm alone"

While I was running I heard some men talking about someone.

"This is our chance"

"We'll take advantage of the fog to get rid of him."

"Get rid of who?"

I was wondering who they were talking about. I picked up my pace to try and see who they were looking at... Hisoka.

"Oh no they're going to die."

So they're trying to get rid of him huh. I think not. Even though I knew Hisoka would beat them I was still worried for some odd reason.

I can't tell which way I'm running, but I'm still running!

That's when it hit me I lost sight of the examiner and the other applicants. Well I'm screwed...

I kept running trying to find someone. I started loosing hope that I wouldn't find someone and that I would be lost. I saw two figures that looked like Gon and Killua. I yelled at them to see if it was actually them.

"Gon! Killua!"

They turned around. It was them.

"Look Killua it's y/n~"

They both stopped at waited for me.

"Oh luckily I found y'all I was alone and I thought I was going to get lost with all this fog."