Chapter 5: Cooking?

Y/N Pov:

Me and Hisoka got to where the rest of the applicants were. Hisoka gently placed Leorio down by a tree.

You were in little pain because Hisoka had thrown his card at your leg.

"Hisoka why did you have to throw your dumb card at me! Look at my leg!"

"Oh my little one it's your fault, and knowing you I thought you would be able to dodge both of them. Seems like you were unprepared.-" he says grinning.

"Well I was trying to help my friend, so I didn't focus on that"

"Now you know to never let your guard down fruit-"

As we were speaking Satotz got infront of everyone

"Excellent work everyone, the second phase will take place here in Biska  Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best luck to all of you."  He stated and walked off.

The gates started opening and showed a big man and a pretty girl with cyan-blueish hair.

"Will all the applicants who passes the first phase please enter?"

"Welcome! I'm Menchi, the second phase examiner."

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner"

I was with Hisoka and Gittarackur. Gon turned around and saw me with them. He had a worried look on his face, I smiled to assure him I was fine. He nods and turns back paying full attention to Menchi.

"I guess he really wants to be a hunter"

"Hisoka wha-what's that sound, is there an earthquake?!" I freak out a little.

"No it's not I think it's Buhara's stomach, don't be afraid little one.-"

"Oh ok, and I wasn't scared. I-I just freaked out"

He laughs and pats your head.

"You must be hungry" Menchi looks up to Buhara.

"So it was him, I got freaked out for nothing"

"Yes I'm starving" Buhara looks down at Menchi

"There you have it phase two will involve... Cooking!"

"C-cooking?"

"Ouu Hisoka I love cooking!"

"I know you do fruit, you might have an advantage even.-"

I smile at him and turn my attention to Menchi.

"We're here to take the Hunter Exam!" a man said

"That's quite right, your challenge for the Second Phase is to produce a dish that will satisfy our palate."

"Why do we have to cook"

"Omg can they just put their "manliness" a side just to cook for pass this phase... like damn"

"That's because... we're Gourmet Hunters"

People start laughing and saying rude things about them.

"Hey can y'all shut the hell up! I'm trying to listen to her and y'all won't shut up just because there Gourmet Hunters doesn't mean y'all get to laugh at them!"

Hisoka grabs me by the shoulder because he know when I get angry or when people aren't being so nice I will mad.

"Oh look at this little girl she thinks she entitled to speak to us grown men"

"Hisoka let me go please. I want to teach them a lesson"

"Not know my little one later you can, you might get disqualified.-"