Chapter 11: Almost Done

Y/n POV:

I realized that I wasn't going to be able to get Kurapika's badge so I looked for other people to attack.

This is day two, I haven't gotten sleep so Im a bit woozy but everything is fine.

I see Gon sitting looking at this hands, then letting a bird fly. I think he was helping it out how nice.

"Hi Gon!"

"Oh hi y/n!~"

"What are you up to?"

"Oh trying a new technique to get Hisoka's badge~"

"Oh ok!"

"Y/n quick question, why were you with him the other day and during the cooking phase?~"

"Oh ok so, my dad wanted me to go with him in order for me to come to here, he's basically like family to me, i grew up as an only child."

"Oh ok, I thought you were with him because he forced you, that's why me and Killua would try and see if anything is wrong?~"

"Oh ha ok, well I hope you can get his badge!"

"Thanks!~"

You run off smiling, Killua worried about me? Hmm.

So right now I have my badge, that dude's badge, so I just need one more.

As your walking you here voices, you climb onto a tree to see better.

Hmm, Leorio and Tonpa.

"You aren't my target calm down!"

"Prove it"

He takes out a badge that isn't Leorio's badge number and he's lowers his guard.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(AAHH IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I got my phone taken away for a few weeks for supposedly talking back, like how I'm a supposed to answer you? Sign language? Anyways here's a short part I'll try to post maybe this week so yeah. Stay safe! <3)