Chapter 6: Kill me now!

Time skip to when they're on the blimp

Y/n Pov:
We arrive at the mountain and turns out we have to jump and get an egg.

"Kill me now!"

I don't like the feeling when your falling because when I was 8 well...

Flashback:
"Dad can we go now this building is to tall!"
"Sweetie you need to train, get strong because I won't always be here"

"Fine, let's keep on training then"
You were attacking your dad and trying to figure where and when he was going to attack  that you didn't realize you were walking back.

"Sweetie please stop there!" He came running at you, you thought he was going to attack so you steeped back. That's when you realized you were falling.

"I'm going to die" you thought.

You felt something pull you up, you turned and saw Hisoka.

"Oh my God!! I thought I was going to die!"

You run to your dad and hug him tight

"I thought I was going to lose you"

"Thanks to Hisoka you're fine."

End of flashback:

You got chills all over your body, Hisoka turned to see if you were okay and you assured him.

You saw everyone jumping and reaching for an egg.

"Hisoka..."

"Yes my little fruit?-"

"I'm scared, can you maybe, um jump with me?"

"Yes I can, even though I got mine already-"

"Oh of course with your bungee gum"

You grab him and jump you, have that same feeling when it happens you tightened you hold with him. We grab onto the web and Gon tells us when it's fine to go because of the drift.

"Go!~"

We let go and grab our eggs. We float back up and go back to land safely.

We boil the eggs, and we eat them.

"Hmm these eggs are soo good Killua!"

"Uh yeah whatever°"

"He's kinda cute"

We head back to the airship and head to the third phase.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I know this is a short chapter, but I'm working on making another story. I'm still deciding between Coach Ukai daughter or Aizawa's daughter. Hope y'all are staying safe luvs! 🍄)