Chapter 13: Finishing

After all that happened I decided to go the direction of one of the badges so I can pass this phase.

I pick up the badge and find my way to look for somewhere to hide and rest until they call us out.

Timeskip

"The fourth phase of the exam had just ended. All applicants please return to the starting point at once!"

Finally we get to get out of this island. I start walking over to were we first started, I catch a glimpse of Hisoka.

"Hisoka! How'd you do?"

"Oh, well I think I did well-"

"Oh ok"

The woman tells us she will now check the badges of everyone present.

"Ok so based off on my count only 7 applicants have passed"

Wait where's Gon and his other friends? I see Killua, but the rest?

"Oh wait here come 3 more"

I turn to see Gon, Kurapika and a hurt Leorio.

I can't believe I passed this phase, if I'm correct their should be atleast one more phase, let's just hope I can get my hunters license to make dad proud!

We board the aircraft and head to the next stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: YALL IM SO FUCKING SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! I've been so busy lately and haven't had time left week my mom was shitting me on how i had a 50 in one of my classes so i had to fix that the whole week, and had my phone taken away! So yea I'm sorry again but try I really do i come on here and write little by little and then post it so yeah! take care <33)