Cool Wind

5:36

For the rest of the time I walked around talking to Luke. He said his mom is going to pick him up at six. We had about twenty minutes. The janitor near the cafeteria kicked us out because he was going to wax the floors and didn't want any new footprints. So we went outside by the track. It was a nice afternoon, cool and breezy.

"Did you do Ms.Lupitz's homework?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." Homework sucked. I didn't even finish mine.

Luke didn't talk much, but when he did he said the simplest of things.

~·~
The day after our first time...

Michael and I didn't have sex, technically. We made out most of the time. Yeah our clothes were removed and he got a view of my body but otherwise nothing went on. Unless you recall the fingering as sex.
.................

"Can I?" Michael asked gesturing towards my body. He already took off my underwear so what good is it to ignore what's already exposed?

"Yeah, take it slow. No one has been down there yet," Michael is the first guy to go near my parts. I didn't want to get hurt. Still a virgin.

Michael slowly approached my body. He absorbed the sight, trying not to forget what view he has. Then he lined up his fingers at my entrance. He looked back up at me for last minute approval and I gave him permission.

He started off slow. Pushing his fingers into me at a slow pace until I was comfortable with it. No guy has ever been down there so I haven't experienced this. It felt good. I showed my appreciation with a little moan.

Mikey asked, "More?"

I nodded my head and he resumed.

Michael pulled out and pushed back inwards. He repeated this about seven or eight more times. Increasing speed each time. I let out a gasp for air when he curled his fingers in me. Michael went faster and faster. Leaving me breathless after each curl.

When he was done he cleaned up the mess and wrapped his arms around me. I gradually regained my breath, still panting, and snuggled with him.

He whispered, "I love you, Katherine," and kissed my forehead.

.............

That wasn't the first time we did that. We had sex again. Not as soon, but about a month and a half later.

The next day Michael insisted we should do it again when I'm ready.

We were outside walking home after school.

"I had fun last night. Can we try it again sometime, maybe go farther. I'm thinking third base?"

I wasn't ready, "I'm nearly still a virgin. I can't go again so soon. Things like this take time."

He understood, "I know. I'll wait. Just when you are ready, I have some ideas. New things we can try."

The next time we did, I was no longer a virgin.

The cool December wind blew making me shiver. Michael noticed and gave me his leather jacket, "Here. You alright babe?"

I nodded my head and wrapped myself in his jacket.

He walked me home. "I love you," Michael kissed my forehead, "see you tomorrow." He hugged me and walked down the path in my front yard. Mikey turned around and blew me a kiss, "Always in my heart."

~·~

Luke's mom, Liz, picked him up twenty minutes later and I bumped into Taylor. She was with Ashton, and by the sight if them holding hands I could tell it went well. He offered us a ride home but we had to decline. Taylor's mom didn't know they were dating yet. She is going to pick us up in a couple minutes anyhow. Ash said goodbye to me with a wave and Taylor with a kiss. Taylor and I sat on the curb and talked for the time being.