Volcano (cont.)

Luke's pov
I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist.When I walked past the bathroom the water was still on. I went into my room and put boxers on. Girls take longer in the shower so I have enough time. I look I'm the mirror and ruffle my hair. I half dried it with my towel but it's still damp. I tried combing it to the side and that didn't work. My hair only looks good dry. I just ruffle through it again with my hands then footsteps are heard. Katherine is at my door way in only a towel. Is she naked? I don't see bra straps. Wait. She's wearing denim shorts. She's still sexy in only shorts. I quickly pull on a pair of jean shorts.
I try to act casual, "Hey."
"Um...my shirt got stained. D-Do you know if I could get a shirt to wear in the mean time?"
I toss her one of my band tees.

Katherine's pov
Luke is shirtless. So what, all guys can pull off their shirt. Yeah I haven't seen him without a shirt on before but he looks just as good. That wasn't the point. His hair was wet and all messy. Sexy. It made me want to run my hands through his hair.
I asked him for a change of clothes since I didn't bring one. Didn't think I needed one, either. Maybe his mom had an old t-shirt I could wear or something. Luke tossed me a red flannel. "Thanks." That was nice of him, I only expected him to ask Liz for something.
I went back into the bathroom and put it on. The flannel fit me well. I buttoned it up to the top, leaving two or three unbuttoned, and dried my hair.

When I walk out, Luke is watching television with Liz. "Honey, would you like to stay for dinner or go back home? We're making barbecue."
I look at the clock. Almost six.
"Why can't we have pizza?" Luke asks.
"Because you had pizza last night and a guest over." Liz lightly taps on his knee and Luke rolls his eyes.
"Um, I could stay for dinner. If it's alright with you guys."
Liz gets up off of the couch, "It's fine by me and Andrew. Who cares what killjoy over here thinks," she jokes pointing her thumb back at Luke - who is scoffing in disbelief. "I'll go call your mom and tell her you'll be home by seven."
"No it's alright, I can text her." I insist.

I grab my phone out of my pocket, sit down and text my mom.
Staying 4 dinner. B hm by 7, love you.
Luke scooches next to me. "My dad makes good barbecue. Pizza is better that any food but I'll eat to make them happy."
I laugh, "Yeah pizza is great and all but there's more than one food out there."
He shrugs his shoulders, "I know. Pizza's just my favorite. Have you been to Nando's?"
I shook my head slowly, "No, what is it?"
"You never heard of Nando's?" He said shocked. I shook my head again. Luke scoffed, "They've got the best food in Sydney. It's a restaurant near the mall. We don't have much but Nando's is the best place in the West."
"I'd have to try it sometime."

After eating the chicken Luke's father made Liz drove me home.