A Total Mess

Luke measured the yellow liquid at 5mL and I measured the blue substance at 6mL. The two of us waited for the rest of the class to finish measuring so we could combine the two liquids. I was getting tired of the silence, "What happened in gym?" He looked back up at me, "Uh, what so you mean?" I put my hands on my hips and gave him a look that clearly said, 'You know what I'm talking about'. "I saw a bird." "A bird?" He started to blush, "It was a pretty big bird." We were then told to combine them into a separate beaker. I poured in the blue liquid and Luke carefully poured in the yellow liquid. His eyes grew wide as the new substance began to bubble upwards. "Isn't that what's supposed to happen?" I knew that if it bubbles, it works. "Uh, I don't know," his accent was noticeable. Almost everyone in Sydney had one, I didn't. I moved down here a few years back. The substance continued to bubble up and over flow. Luke rushed to get a paper towel and clean up the overflow. He was rushing his way through it which caused him to bump the glass beaker and knock it over, sending the liquid all across the table. I giggled, "Need any help with that?" He smiled up at me, "Ya I guess so-"

"Luke Hemmings! What have you done!" Our teacher was furious. Luke's cheeks heated up,"Just a little experiment."

Flashback: two years, ten months

-That's what Michael said two years ago when we were dating. "Ready for something new, Kitty?" Michael smirked. "What do you mean?" He kissed my neck, "Just a little experiment," Michael lowered himself down to my hips. I knew what he was about to do. Michael pulled down my underwear, "You're going to be a total mess when I'm done with you."

Back to reality:

Ms.Lupitz gave us both afterschool detentions. Luke wasn't too happy about it, "I always get straight A's. I've never got a detention. My mom's going to be so pissed at me." I told him not to worry about it.