Confessions : part 2

Luke Robert Hemmings. He was on my mind. He may not have abs but Luke looks good without a shirt on. And his boner I noticed early? Fucking hot. I needed to get a drink to cool down. I don't know why I have all of these feelings towards him. I just do.

I shrugged, "You still want to know about Michael?" I feel like I could tell him now.

"Yeah. If you're willing to talk about it."

Where to begin?

"I met Michael when I first moved to Australia. We became good friends and dated at one point. For almost a year. I never intended on it getting serious. The farthest we went was making out," Luke didn't need to know the details of that. "Then one night he had a party."

I took another swing at the water bottle, "And I got drunk. I didn't mean to, yet I didn't realize until it was too late."

"He got you drunk without your permission?"

"No, he took my virginity without my permission. While I was drunk." I could feel my eyes getting watery. No. Don't cry. Not again in front of Luke!

"That's in the past, I can assure you he won't hurt you ever again. I won't allow him, I promise. Just try to forget he ever took that from you."

Next thing I knew, I was falling asleep in his arms. When I woke up I was cuddling to Luke. My arm across his stomach and foot comfortably next to his. My head laying over his heart, I could hear the steady beat under my ear.

Luke smiled at me, "Good morning, beautiful." He had a slightly raspy morning voice but I liked it.

Wait, did he just call me beautiful? He's so sweet.

I smiled, cuddling to him more, "Morning Luke." We stayed in bed a little longer. Luke pulled me closer and laid a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Want to get some breakfast?"

I mumbled a yes and we walked together to the kitchen.

Luke and I ate scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Luke put ketchup on his eggs and I kept to my usual; salt & black pepper.

Then I thought of something horrible.

Am I dreaming?

I slept with Luke, cuddled him, he called me beautiful and kissed me.

I pinched my arm under the table and winced. Nope, not dreaming.

Which is good, because I would never want to wake up from that dream. And now I am living it.

Luke noticed, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Are we dating?

I could of said something while talking to Luke last night and forgot.

I don't see his parents anywhere.

Maybe I really am dreaming, but caught in reality at the same time. Like the twilight zone. This all seems to good to be true.

"Where are your parents?"

"At work. My mom is a photographer. My father is probably outside working on the farm." Seem legitimate.

I finished my breakfast and changed into the extra pair of clothes my mom packed for me.

"How is the volcano going?"

"It's good. The project is over there-" Luke gestured towards a table,"if you want to see it."

I could tell the volcano has been worked on and slightly improved by Luke. "You worked on it?"

He shrugged, "Yeah but it's not the same without you." Gosh, why is he so charming?