𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑝𝑡.1

𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Today's the day.the day I see him.the person I have been separated from.the person I admire,appreciate and care for.it's around nine o'clock and I am getting ready for Tommy to pick me up.a couple days ago we stayed up planning what was going to happen and Tommy reassured me that everything was going to be ok.Tommy's parents were going to drive him down as he is still to young .after that we are heading to Brighton together and meeting Wilbur there.Will booked us a hotel where we will stay over the weekend.

I wanted to make sure I looked nice but not to over the top so I put on a floral two piece set with a top and skirt.

I always get so anxious about how I look around new people.I don't want to give them the wrong impression so it is so difficult to find something good.I usually spend hours looking for clothes but today I didn't take as long.I think it's because I know whatever I wear Tommy will love it no matter what.

I finish getting dressed and start on my makeup and hair.I do a simple eyeliner and a pair of lashes.I threw my hair up in a clip and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ugh I hate the way this looks on me but it's going to have to do"

(Noelle doesn't have a lot of confidence when it comes to her body.this is mainly because she was bullied a lot as a child and was made fun of for her weight.since then she has lost lots of weight but she has never gotten over her past)

A little while later I hear a knock at the door.I shoot straight up of my chair and sprint to the door.I hesitate for a minute. is this really happening.I slowly unlock it and pull it open.in front of me stood a tall handsome boy.his soft fluffy blonde hair sat perfectly on his head
His bright blue eyes glistening in the morning sun.the sides of his mouth pull into a tight smile and I jump into his arms.his long arms hold me tight to him as my eyes begin to water.

"I missed you so much"I whispered as a tear rolls down my face

"I missed you to Elle"we eventually pull away from the hug and Tommy looks right into my eyes.he smiles at me and wipes the tears away from my eyes.as he does I start to feel butterflies in my tummy.I get shy and look away.Tommy giggles and pulls me in for another hug.

"This feels weird doesn't it"

"Yeah....but in a good way"

I smile at the thought.I finally feel safe in his arms.like nothing or no one can hurt me at this moment.I look over his shoulder and see Tommy's mum and dad sitting in the car looking at us.I pull away from Tommy and give them a wave.I quickly go back inside to grab my bags and say goodbye to everyone.

I climb in the back of the car after giving Tommy's mum a hug.It feels like old times,like when I used to go out on family trips with him.Me and Tommy sit in the back whilst his dad pulls away.I can't help but stare at him.it's like I'm in awe of his features.His face has definitely changed since the last time I saw him.his jaw line is much more defined and he looks more mature.

Tommy notices my staring and looks at me.
"You good"I blush and turn to the window

"Yep just admiring you"

"Why's that"I could hear the smile in his voice.I just shrug my shoulders until we both burst into laughter.

"What are you two laughing at"his mum asks

"Oh it's nothing don't worry"Tommy says whilst smirking.

After about an hour Tommy's dad had to stop and get petrol.The whole journey me and Tommy have just been talking about the difference in both our schools and we also played a bit of amoung us.it was funny watching people realise they were playing with Tommy cause they would never kill him.obviously he was being all big headed and boasting about how everyone knows him.Myself and Tommy head into the petrol station to stock up on snacks.

On our way in Tommy grabs my hand and I feel my whole body tense.Tommy notices and immediately let's go.

"I'm sorry Elle I didn't want to make you uncomfortable"

"It's fine I don't mind...I just wasn't expecting it that's all"I smile at him and he grabs my hand again.Once we are in we pick up what we need.Tommy obviously grabbed a can of coke and I grabbed a bottle of water.

"Water really that's so boring"Tommy jokes

"Whatever bitchboy"we both burst into laughter .after that we grab crisps and chocolate for everyone we pay and head back to the car.This time Tommy sits in the middle instead of the other side and I can't help but smile to myself.

the rest of the journey was fun we snacked and sung our favourite songs. As we get closer to our destination my anxiety grows more .about ten minutes before we get there Tommy notices my leg start to shake.he lightly puts is hand on it to try to comfort me and it immediately helps.

"Thank you"I whisper and he smiles back.

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜.𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 ❤️