𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑

*2 weeks later*

Life's good.life's the best it's been in years.I finally feel...happy and content and like I finally have a purpose.after staying at Tommy's we made a promise to text and call everyday no matter what and if one of us forgot then we owe each other something.surprisingly it worked.no matter what we are doing we make the effort to atleast call or text just so we know we are here for each other.

I had the best time with the boys and still relive all the memories now even after a few weeks.the streams were sick and we also did a vlog for jacks vlog which was also super fun.

Me and tommy are in the best place.we trust and respect each other which took our relationships the next level and it feels amazing.one night we sat planning the rest of our life and what we want to do after college.

Myself and Tommy plan to move into a flat together in Brighton close to Will and Tubbo so that they can make content together.we want to live near the beach so that we can watch the sea from the windows and maybe one day be able to take our children there to.

I decided I wanted to train to be a teacher and fulfil my dream of being able to support and nurture young children to be the best they could ever be.I find happiness in being able to help other people and to know that my advice is helping someone to be themselves.

Tommy hopes to still be doing his streams and videos as that's what he's most passionate about.luckily what he does pays well so he won't have to worry about not being able to afford anything so atleast he has the stability.

I'm happy and excited to see how our lives turn out and I hope and pray that we stay together through anything that is thrown at us.

I have been connecting and speaking to more of Tommy's friends and I love it.I have become more close to Nikki which has been amazing as we relate to each other so much.we always talk about our interest and our makeup which is amazing as she has so much advice on how to make it look so good.she is a little older than me which instantly makes me see her as my older sister.

Surprisingly tommy had got me into minecraft even though I promised myself I wouldn't.it's fun actually.myself and Tommy actually streamed together which was super fun especially when we talked to quackity.he's weird but I love it.

The fans have been so supportive of us as well.it's so comforting to know that they love us so much and that they have our backs.I love sitting and watching all the edits they have made as it shows how much effort and time people put in them just for us.it's comforting.

Me and tommy have decided to meet up in Brighton again as we won't be seeing each other for a while.I'm leaving to go on holiday in a week and I'm dreading being away from him for so long.my parents have arranged for us to go to America for half of the summer holidays so it means I won't be able to FaceTime him as it costs money.luckily we can still message on Instagram and stuff so there won't be a complete stop in contact.

——    ——    ——    ——    ——    ——    ——    —— 
"TOMMYYYY"I shout as I run down the stairs of the train station.I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist not letting go making sure to savour every moment of his embrace.

"Did you have a safe journey bubs"

"Yeah it was good I was just excited to see you"

We eventually let go and decided to sit on the beach exactly where this all started.the beach wasn't as busy today but I think it's because it was quite early for all the tourists so there's a little time to beat the rush hour.

Tommy holds my hand the whole way whilst rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.we get to the beach and place ourselves near the middle so that we have a good view of the sea.

"This is like deja vu"he says turning to me

"I know...it feels like years ago though"

"I know"he chuckles.after watching the ocean for a while Tommy turns to me,his eyes lit up with the sun

"Thank you Elle...for making me the best version of myself and making me see the real me.I have realised now that when I left I wasn't Tommy and I know why.it's because I was away from you and because of that I was just a shell and my soul was with you.I'm happy now that I can be myself and know that no one would judge me especially not you.I love you so fucking much I just can't describe it to you in words"I giggle at how sweet and honest he's being

"Do you know something...I feel the exact same way...everything you described just then is the definition of how I have been feeling...it just shows how we were as ways destined to be together no matter how much shit is thrown at us...I'm happy"

"So am I bubs"

"I love you Tommy to the moon and back"

"I love you Elle forever and always"

The end......

——    ——    ——     ——     ——    ——    ——  ——
Sorry this end chapter is so short I don't really k ow how to end it other than describing there plans in life and expressing there love for each other but Thank you so much for reading my fanfic it means a lot.this ended quite abruptly and weird but I am working on writing a second fanfic which I am supper passionate about and have been needing to finish this one so that I can start writing.this has meant a lot to me so thanks for the support 😊