𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝 𝑝𝑡.4

We both wake up in the best mood.surprisingly I had a good night sleep and I didn't get woken up by Tommy's snoring.We had the room to ourselves for a bit as Tommy's parents had gone out to start shopping early.it was about 9:45 by the time we got up.myself and Tommy had spent the morning talking and discussing our plans for the day.

Tommy decided to jump in the shower and leave me to do my own thing.I decide to get dressed into a a simple spotted black dress over a white top.seen as we were only going to the aquarium I felt something simple would do just the trick.

I sit down in front of the big mirror in the room to do my makeup as there is better lighting

I sit down in front of the big mirror in the room to do my makeup as there is better lighting.I decide on a simple brown Smokey eyeliner and some lip gloss.As I'm doing my hair Tommy enters the room and comes to sit behind me on the the floor.

"Hi toms"

"Hey Elle"he sits there for a while just observing me before he catches me of guard.

"You look pretty today I love your makeup"I look at him in the mirror and my cheeks begin  to blush.he starts to laugh and pulls me back into a hug so that I'm laying in his lap.Tommy passes me his phone and tells me to take a picture.I hesitate at first as I know he will probably post it on Instagram.I don't mind Tommy posting about me but there is still this part of me that wonders what people will think of me.i don't want people thinking that I'm using Tommy for likes or views but I know that's what there going to say anyway.

I decide to take the picture as I didn't want to let something that silly get to me.as I'm about to take the photo Tommy grabs my face and kisses the top of my head.I can't help but laugh as he looks so cute whilst doing it.

We start getting ready to leave and I make sure to grab my camera so I can catch pictures of the animals for my art work.

Tommyinitt- chilling

Liked by wilbursoot,tubbolive and 854,215 other people.

𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽:

We arrive at the aquarium and head straight inside.Tommy is practically dragging me to the front desk so we can get in as quick as possible.whilst whilst getting our wrist bands the receptionist starts to look at Tommy weirdly.I could tell Tommy felt awkward as he started to rub the back of his head.to comfort him i grad his hand and started to rub his knuckles with my finger.he looks down to me and smiles but I could still tell he wasn't himself.

After a little while the receptionist starts whispering to her friend they both start laughing which makes the situation ten times worse.

"Are you Tommyinnit"I looked up to Tommy and  reassured him.

"Uh...yeah..I....uh am yeah"she sarcastically rolls her eyes at the other woman and eventually passes us out wrist bands.I still stay polite and wish her a good day.I notice Tommy's mood drop and can't help but feel bad for him.After a little while of walking we get to a huge tank filled with what looked like millions of coloured fish.Tommy still wasn't himself so I decided to try and cheer him up.

"Tommy"I say looking up to him.he just keeps his eyes glued to the fish tank and doesn't even blink.I decide to gently grab his face and move it so he's looking at me.

"Toms"I sigh

"Please don't make them ruin this day...there not worth it trust me"I notice his eyes start to tear up and it makes me emotional.I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close to me.his long arms wrap around my body and he squeezes me tight.

"I'm so sorry toms...I don't get how people can be so mean"I whisper into his shoulder

"Thank you Elle...you always make everything seem better"I start to smile as I pull away.I do the same thing he did to me when I cried the other day which was wiping away his tears.we eventually move on to the tunnel where you can see sea life all around you.

I pull out my camera and start to take pictures of the animals.first a huge sea turtle swims over us and I get an amazing shot of it.I notice Tommy smiling at me as he watches me take some more.next a huge shark swims over us,like the turtle did I manage to get a good shot of it to.I feel Tommy's arms wrap around my waist as he pears over me to see the shot I had just taken.

"Hey you didn't run out like a pussy this time"I joke

"Haha very funny"he says sarcastically before we both start to chuckle.Tommy grabs my camera out of my hands and steps back.

"You better be careful with that it's very expensive you know"

"I know I just wanted to take a picture of something beautiful"

"Oh...what's that then"

"You"as his words leave his moth I start to get all shy and cover my face with my hands.Tommy giggles to himself as I hear the click of the camera.

"Come on I want a nice one with you smiling"eventually Tommy gets me to smile and he seemed very happy with himself.he stood there for a while just admiring the photo.I noticed his little dimple start to form on his cheek which gives me a sense of warmth in my heart.

By the time we had finished at the aquarium it was already the afternoon.we both decided to grab some chips and sit on the beach.on the way a boy probably about the age of ten stops Tommy for a picture.Tommy seems awkward at first but when he realises he's ok he seems much more at ease.
-------------------------------------------------------------
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❤️