𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

We stepped of the train and my anxiety already started to rise.this place was busy and that's one of the big things that set it of.Tommy grabs my hand to stop it from shaking and he stops us.

"If this is making you anxious we can stop for a bit if you want"I keep my eyes to the ground.

"I...I'm fine honestly...we can carry on"Tommy tries to make me look at him but I make sure I don't

"Why won't you look at me"I stay silent for a moment before I answer

"Because I'm embarrassed Tommy...I don't want you seeing me like this because it makes me look stupid and weird and like I have something wro-"I'm cut of by the instant urge to cry.Tommy sighs and pulls me in for a hug

"Elle you don't have to be embarrassed I have known you for so long and you know for a fact that I would never judge you...I'm here for you Elle through your happiest times and your darkest times"I little while later I calm down and we are on our way.before Tommy moved away I was never like this.when he was here I was what I call my old self,the person who was bubbly and happy around everyone not just one person.I sometimes feel like if I'm the person I have now become then I will make everyone annoyed and it will drive them away.

The first shop we enter is a recorded shop.it was filled with rows and rows of vinyls and cds.i look through every word of the alphabet before I get to F.this is the one I was looking for.Tommy notices me stop so he wraps me into a hug from behind.I flick through the different vinyls before my eyes land on the one I'm looking for.I pull it out of the case and hold it up.I found Niall Horan's album Flicker which has our song on it.Tommy squeezes me tightly before giving me a kiss on the head.my eyes drift to the price tag and see that it is almost £40 I immediately put It back down.

"Are you not getting it"he asks

"I would if it wasn't £40 quid"I joke

"Oh ok"Tommy smiles.but it's not one of his usual bright ones.it's a cheeky one.the one I see when he's doing something He doesn't want me to know about.I carry on browsing before I decided to go.I look around the shop for Tommy and see him about to leave the checkout.I make my way to him before we leave.

"What did you get then?"

"Oh nothing"My eyebrows form a crease and he giggles

"Well you obviously bought something"

"I will show you but it won't be a surprise then"

"Mmmmmm...just show me"we both stop before he takes it out of the bag.he hands me the vinyl and my eyes start to tear up.

"Oh my god Tommy you didn't need to do that"

"Well I told you it's your day so I was going to get you anything you wanted"I go shy so I give him a hug to cover it.

Next we go into a shop that is full of photo booths.the wall is filled with cubby holes containing props to take into them.there are different types.one is an old fashioned looking one,one prints in black and white,and one in colour.a cafe also sits at the back of the shop but it is to busy for us to take a seat.Tommy decides on the black and white one so I agree.

The booth is very small so Tommy sat me on his lap.you have about ten seconds in between each photo so we planned what we were going to do before hand.Tommy pressed the button and we get into the first position.we decided to do one where we are silly.the booth counts down so I decide to stick out my tongue and cross my eyes.because it went so fast I didn't know what Tommy was doing which made it more hilarious.we then decided to do a serious one.we both had to look straight into the camera and have a straight face.this was obviously very hard as all we do is laugh.luckily we manage to do it before the timer runs out.this one Tommy told me to pout at the camera which I thought was very amusing as he did it also.we hadn't planned the last one as Tommy said we should do a surprise one.the timer counts down and I don't know what to do.because of this Tommy grabs my face and kisses me on the lips.we both start to laugh just after it's taken.

The photo drops into the collection box and we sit looking at them.I burst into laughter when I see the first one.Tommy obviously tried to copy me by crossing his eyes but failed miserably which made him look hilarious.my favourite one was definitely the last one as I know I would cherish it forever.

As we had been out for a couple of hours we decided to grab lunch.not far from the city centre was a cute little cafe.we sit down and order our food before Tommy pulls out his camera.

"I didn't know you had that?"

"Well I thought I'd bring it to catch memories"my cheeks immediately start to blush and Tommy giggles.our food finally arrives and we start eating

"Have you had a good day so far"

"Hmmmmm I don't know"I start to smirk at Tommy and we both start giggling

"No I'm kidding I have had the best day in a while"

"That's good"he gives me a big smile which warms my heart

After lunch we decided to just walk around for a bit.we end up at a park which is just past the city.we decide to climb the large hill which was centred in the middle of it. At the top was a huge tree with a bench underneath.we sit down and I rest my head of Tommy's shoulder.you could see a lot from up there.miles of fields covered the land behind the hill that you would never of seen without climbing it.

"Hey Elle can I tell you something?"

"Sure toms what is it"

"Well ever since we met in Brighton I realised something"

"What's that"I question

"I...uh...I think that ever since that kiss on the beach my...umm...love for you has grown even bigger.but not in a friendship kind of way but in a proper love sort of way...I uh I'm probably not making much sense but I uh I-"I sit up and look him right in the eyes.he starts to rub the back of his neck which makes my heart swell

"I love you tommy"I give him a smile and see his cheeks start to blush.he gets all shy and grabs my hands

"I love you too Elle"his fingers graze my knuckles before I let go to grab his face.our lips connect and the instant feeling of safety returns.we stay sitting for a while before we decide to go so we have enough time to catch our train......

————————————————————————
𝙰𝚐𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 ❤️