Date With Destiny| Robin (Richard) X Reader

———————READER POV————
Me and the team are chasing after a teenage girl with the head of a spider?
Right as Robin was about to get her she sprayed something at him that paralyzed him.
Starfire caught him and landed him on the ground.
I ran to Robin and Starfire, Robin keeps insisting that he can still go after the
spider-girl.
I cut him off and say "No way your paralyzed, you'll get more hurt. We will continue the search for the spider-girl. While you rest for a bit until the paralyze goes away."
Starfire says "I can get him out of the paralyze."
I say "Alright I'll take charge while Starfire takes Robin back to the tower and fixes him."
Starfire nods her head and picks up Robin then flys away to the tower.
We continue the search for the spider-girl then we see a lot of mutated moths surrounding the bridge over the lake/river.
I think to myself "Oh boy we are in trouble."

———————ROBIN POV—————
Starfire did some chiropractor stuff and I could feel my body again.
I get a video call from y/n just as I get up from the floor.
Where I landed after Starfire dropped me.
I answer, y/n says "Robin you and Starfire need to get down to the bridge now!"
I say "Why?"
She explains that there are mutated moths all over the bridge.
I agree right when I'm about to hang up the call and head out.
The Titan computer goes off I answer it so it goes on the Titan tv, I see it's Killer Moth.
He says "I see your team has already met my babies. Now here are my demands the city will declare me ruler. The Teen Titans will surrender and Y/n will take this this handsome young man to his junior prom."
I looked at the Titan communicator and her shocked and confused.
I turn the communicator to face to Titan computer.
The boy pops up on the screen and he says "Hi MY LITTLE KITTEN!"
Y/n's eyes widened and she says "Um run that by me again and who are you?"
Killer Moth says "This is Kit and you will go to prom with him!"
Starfire says "But Y/n you don't have to I know how you feel about—"
Y/n cuts Starfire off and says "What if I don't want to go to prom with him?"
Killer Moth says "Then your city will be destroyed!"
Y/n sighs in defeat, looks behind her to see the team attacking the months and it not working.
Y/n says "I-I'll go to prom with Kit."
Kit says "Oh Kitten I'm so excited be ready by 7, I'll see you at the location I'm sending you. Until then kitten."
The moths go away.
Y/n looks at the team and says "I have to go to the tower."
Raven says "Why? how did the moths go away? What happened?"
I see the look on y/n's face full of sadness.
Y/n says "I'll fill you in later, Robin can you tell them I have to get ready."
I nod my head and y/n hangs up.
I look at Starfire and see that she's also concerned for y/n.
Starfire says "This the unfair that they are forcing best friend to go to prom with this Kit boy."
I see Y/n fly to the top of the tower, I go up there, she looks so sad and gloom.
Y/n looks at Starfire and says "Star can you help me find something to wear please."
Starfire nods and leads y/n to her room.
I think to myself "If that boy tried anything with y/n he's so dead. Y/n is mine not his mine and no spoiled brat is gonna take her from me.
You know what I'm gonna go with her to the party to make sure he doesn't try anything.
I go and get ready and find a tux which I haven't worn in like forever.

———————Y/N POV—————
I'm sitting on Starfires bed, she looks at me and says "Best friend Y/n, you don't have to do this if you don't want to."
I shake my head and say "I have to the moths are too strong we could barely stop them on the bridge. I don't want to do this trust me, I love Robin. If I wanted to go on a date with someone I was hoping it would be Robin."
Starfire brings me into a hug and says "I know, I wish you didn't have to go through with this."
I nod my head and I say "Alright how about I get my mind off it and find a dress."
Starfire nods and goes through her closet.
She find a beautiful dress that I love Starfire tells me to try it on.
The dress (Minus the fur scarf):