(Y.J) Superboy (Conner) X Reader

(Y/n Wayne a.k.a S/H/N, big sister of Damian Wayne and daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Ghul. Y/n is 18 years old)
(S/H/N = Super Hero Name)
Y/n Motorcycle:

Outfit:(Y/n wears a mask in front of the Titans)I'm on my way to visit my friends at Teen Titans

Outfit:
(Y/n wears a mask in front of the Titans)
I'm on my way to visit my friends at Teen Titans.
Dad gave me the week off of patrol and missions on the Young Justice.
So I decided to spend a few days with my
Little and older brother and some of my friends.
I get there and I hear my big, Dick's voice say "Name?"
I smile and say "Y/n Wayne a.k.a S/H/N"
He says "Y/n?"
I say "Yep" making a pop sound when I got to the p.
He says "Come on in."
I enter the tower and go up the elevator.
When the elevator door opens I get tackled into a hug. By none other then Nightwing, I chuckle and say "Nice to see ya to brother. Mind letting me go, So I can go and see my friends here?"
He lets go and says "What is it bad for a older brother to hug his sister?"
My brows furrow and I say "No it's not it's just I want to see how everything's going here. Also for me to spend sometime with you and Robin."
He chuckles and says "That reminds me everyone is in the training room, lets go."
I nod my head but remembered I need a place for my bags to go.
I say "Dick, can you show me to a guest room I need to put my bags somewhere while I stay here."
He motions for me to follow him after he takes my two bags.
I say "You know I could've carried them on my own."
He chuckles and says "It's called being nice. This is what people do to be nice."
I sigh and say "Uh ok."
We arrive at a room he puts my bags in there and turns to me with a smile.
He says "Now lets go see everyone."
I say "Lead the way, Nightwing!"
He smiles and says "It's good to see you, it's been so long."
I say "That's one of the reasons why I'm here I haven't seen you, Damian and the titans in so long. That and also dad let me have the week off of patrols and mission from the Young Justice League."
Dick looks at me shocked and says "Are you kidding me he let you have the week off, of patrols and missions?"
I nod my head and he says "How did he allow that?"
I smirk and say "Now we know who dad's favorite is."
He looks at me angrily and says "Bring it on little sis. You might be his favorite daughter but I'm his favorite son."
I roll my eyes and say "Alrighty then. Is this the training room?"
He nods his head, he enters first.
He says "There's someone that's staying with us."
Everyone looked at him confused until I enter the room. The first one to hug me this time is Starfire. I chuckle and say "I missed you too best friend."
She says "I have the missed you too the BFF."
I smile and Star tightens the hug.
I look at Raven and mouth "Help I can't breathe."
Raven does a spell and teleports me to where she is.
Then Raven gave me a hug Raven and Starfire are like my sisters, when I'm here.
After that Beast Boy and Blue Beetle give me a hug. I look around and don't see Damian I look at Star and Nightwing and say "Where is Damian?"
Star says "He went to the shower, he should be either in there or he is in his room changing."
I say thanks I see Star and Nightwing hold hands. I grab ravens hand and grab stars other hand and say "We gotta talk."
I bring them to my guest room, I look at star and say "So star how is my brothers girlfriend?"
She looks pale and says "How did you know?"
I smirk and before I could and seer Raven says "It's easy you guys don't hide it. You guys are lovey dovey a lot."
I ask "Raven do you like anyone?"
Her cheeks blushed of embarrassment.
She starts stuttering "Uh  t-there I-is
t-this o-one g-guy but I don't think he feels the same."
I smirk look at her face and instantly knew who it is.
I gasp and say "No way one of my best friends like my little brother!"
She covers my mouth I might've said that really loud.
I nervously smile, I look up to see Star smiling at Raven.
I whisper to Star "I so ship it. When I leave help her and my little brother get together."
Star nods her head while smiling and says "I ship them as the well."
I rembered something I say "Oh how could I forget. I almost forgot my boyfriend is gonna pick me up tonight. You guys will get to meet him, I just hope Damian isn't mean to him."
Star says "We'll make sure he behaves, don't worry."
I smile and say "Thanks guys, well I gotta get ready for my date. My boyfriend is gonna pick me up in a hour, so I gotta hurry. I'll come back around 10pm or 12am."
Star says "All the right."
My brothers don't know I'm in a relastionship the only ones that know are his father and my dad. We've been dating for about four and a half years.
We started dating a few months after the Young Justice team was formed.
I get up and leave the room heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
Once I get to out I head to my room and see that Raven and Star are gone, they probably left to let me get ready.
I brush my hair and leave it down and look for a outfit. I find the perfect outfit I smile and take it out of my closet.
(Date Outfit)