Ra's Al Ghual X Reader

(Since there are are a small amount of Ra's Al Ghual X reader one shots I decided to create one)

Reader is Jason's older sister who died protecting Jason from joker and got beat to death by joker X Ra's Al Ghual
(Y/n and Dick are 21)

———————Y/N POV——————
My name is Y/n Todd, I'm the older sister of Jason Todd. I'm 21 now, I was adopted by Bruce when i was 15, my brother was 9.

Jason was left with my parents but little did I know that they died and left Jason to fend for himself on the streets. Then Bruce found Jason trying to steal a part of the Batmobiles wheels and took him in. Later Jason became the new Robin and Dick left to go to Blüdhaven and become Nightwing. I stayed in Gotham so I could look after my brother. I continued being Shadow when night came.

——————Present—————

I was in the bat cave teaching Jason a few new moves. Just then Bruce interrupted our training session. He informed us that Ra's and Joker were up to something I convinced Bruce to let me come with him and Jason.

I met Ra's a few times in the past, Only when me and Batman did some questionings on him. I could see through him, but for some reason whenever me and Batman went to ask him questions. i would always see and sense him either sneaking quick glances at me or staring at me while i'm not looking. After a while of talking to him we became well aQuantences and friends.

We all left in search of Ra's and Joker, I tell Robin and Batman to go find Ra's I can take Joker on alone. I've taken him down before and it was tough but I was able to do it. I see Joker and some of his crew steal stuff in bags I knock all of his crew out. I start making my way to Joker, he laughs and runs. I talk into my mic and tell Batman and Robin that I'm in persute of Joker and He's on the move. Joker rand into a long and pitch black hallway, that has no widows, I run after him and the next thing I know I hear his laugh behind me and jump in the air and turn around and land a few feet away from him. Next thing I know her shoot me with a dart with something in it. My body feels numb like it's asleep and my vision starts going fuzzy and dizzy, next thing I know i'm on the ground and blackness takes over my vision.

------------BATMAN POV------------

I talk into my microphone "Shadow! Come in Shadow! Do you have Joker in your custody?"

I hear nothing then I hear a laugh that only belongs to the maniac himself. He says "Hahahaha Heya Bats."

I growl and say "What have you done to Shadow?"

He laughs harder and says "Oh well she was following me and attacking me like the pest you and your sidekicks are. But at the moment she is here unable to move or wake up well for a while, I'm not sure how much of the stuff was in the needle hahahaha for all i know shes already dead hahahaha anyway try to find us bats until then......"

Next thing i know her microphone is offline, I growl I turn to Ra's and I say "You did this!"

Ra's keeps a calm tone and says "What are you talking about detective? Where is your other side kick Shadow? Did she try going after him?"

I grit my teeth and say "She was going after him and now he has her as a captive."

He face turned from calm to shock and worry, He goes phone and calls someone he says "Yes, I need you to come into my office and bring me the location on where the joker is at this moment."