Reader X Bruce Wayne

(Outfit)

Hello I'm Y/n Al Ghul, I'm the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul and sister of Talia Al Ghul

I have a son his name is Damian Al Ghul Wayne, his father is none other then Bruce Wayne.

I met Bruce at a party from there we started dating, while we were dating I met his adopted son Richard (Dick) and he saw me as a mother. Me and Bruce were dating for two years I knew he was Batman, I loved Bruce and how Richard saw me as part of the family. A few months after we hit the 2 year mark Bruce and I became Engaged.

But one day I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know how Bruce would react, I couldn't muster up the courage to tell him. I was afraid he would make me get rid of the child. So I left, it broke my heart but i didn't know what would've happened. I didn't tell him about my pregnancy. So i went back to my sister and father.

Talia was so happy for me and helped me through my pregnancy, but she kept convincing father that my son would be the next leader of the league. I didn't want that for my son I wanted him to be his own person and make his own choices. So he doesn't go through what me and Talia went through with the training, the training was really harsh and we started training when we learned to walk and talk.

My father trained Damian no matter how much I went against it but father would win the argument. I even tried to ask Talia to help me convince her to talk to father about the training, but she was on fathers side. I took Damian away from the Al Ghul family and the League when he was 10. I got us a house in a town not to far from Gotham.

Now Damian is 11 years old and I think he should meet Bruce it's only right. Damian kept asking about his father for years but I had to change the subject as much as I hated doing that to my son. But I thought it would help him avoid heart break in case Bruce tried to disown him, I'm going with Damian so I can properly tell Bruce.

I call Alfred when he picks up, I hear "Hello."

I say "Alfred, it's y/n I need to come over and talk to Bruce it's important."

Alfred says "Ms. Y/n what happened is everything ok?"

I say "Alfred, I-I had a child h-he's Bruce's. I need to talk to Bruce please, his son has a right to at least see his father. he doesn't even know who he is, please Alfred."

Alfred says "Alright, come to the manor at 7 o'clock tonight."

I say "Thank you Alfred."

He says "It's no trouble Ms. Y/n. see you tonight."

I hang up and walk into the living room and see Damian he looks up at me and he says "Well are we going to meet my father?"

I say "Y-Yeah, just Damian if anything goes wrong, please don't let it get to you alright. Your father has a hard time accepting things and showing emotions."