Doomsday/ Death Of Superman| Batman X Reader Part 2

(Hero Outfit For Gotham and training Young Justice Team)

(Above with a mask like Nightwing but more feminine)

(Hero Name is Rose Fire)

(Hero Outfit for Justice League Below)

It's been about three years since I became a member of the Justice League and have been living at the Wayne Manor

It's been about three years since I became a member of the Justice League and have been living at the Wayne Manor. In those three years, Shortly after I started staying at the manor Bruce asked me out. after that we became a couple, We have been dating for the past 2 and a half maybe more. In that time I have met Jason and Tim his other two adopted sons aside from Richard. I also met Barbra she's really nice we became good friends.

Damian after a few months has fully let his walls down and he started calling me his mother, Which I think is cute. Since Bruce has told me about Talia, Damians mother. Bruce got me last year black German Shepard, he saw how much Ace and Titus liked me so he decided to Suprise me with a dog for my birthday last year. I name her Shadow. I have been helping Tim and Richard out with  Young Justice team, I also got to meet the young justice team members. Black Canary lets me train them from time to time, I also get to help any of the members with anything. I finally thought of a hero name for myself Rose Fire, My costume is well you see it up above so you get a chance to see it.

                                                                                 (PRESENT)

Lately Bruce has been acting a bit distant, Richard told me about how Bruce and Selina kyle aka

Cat women used to date. Since he got that in my head I'm not sure if he is cheating on me or if he wants to brake up to be with her.

I wake up in mine and Bruces bedroom, He still asleep I get out of bed and give his head a kiss. I leave him to rest since I know how tiring he must be from going on patrol last night. He told me not to go on patrol last night and that he was taking Damian with him, so I bid them both good luck then I headed to bed.  I start walking to the bathroom door only to see Ace is sleeping in front of the door. Along with my dog Shadow, she is a big sweet heart. Although she is really protective of me I guess that's expected. Anyway I get into the bathroom and take a shower and get dressed into casual clothes, since I'm staying at the manor today. I get pit of the bathroom and see the Ace and Shadow on mine and Bruce's bed taking my spot. I was about to call the dogs and bring them downstairs with me. But Bruce flips over and wraps an arm around Shadow and starts snuggling with her. He sleepily says "Y/n  what time is it? Y/n? Wait a minute your.."

He snaps out of it and sees it's shadow he looks around the room and sees me standing by the bathroom door all dressed and ready to head downstairs. He says "How long have you been up?"

I try no to laugh thinking on how he was just cuddling shadow like how he normally does with me just minus the kisses. I say "Not long I just got out of the shower. I was going to let you sleep in for a bit longer."