Missing Sister? | (Robin) Dick Grayson X Sister Reader

————————(Robin POV)—————
Batman calls a meeting for the League members and Young Justice League members.
Once everyone is here Batman starts "Alright, So Cadmus has been capturing people and using them for experiments.
I'll go along with the League to infiltrate and free those people.
If anything happens I will contact the Young Justice League by the computer.
By sending a S.O.S signal.
Alright, we leave in a few minutes.
Everyone from the League get ready."
I walk up to him and say "So do you really think you need our help?"
He blankly says "You never know."
With that he and the League leave, I sigh.
I go to the couch in the living room, I sit down.
I take out the picture of me with my older sister. Her name is Y/n Grayson, I miss her right when our parents died she went missing.
She's only a few years older then me.
After a few years of getting Batman to help me look for her we found nothing.
So I assume them at she died, Batman even had a grave made for her and placed next to my parents grave.
I hear a throat clear and snap out of my thoughts.
I look up to only see Wally, I notice no one else is here they must've left after the meeting.
Wally gets a quick glance of the picture. He says "Wow who's the babe?"
I frown,Wally notices and says "Hey what's wrong?"
I say "S-She's my older sister Y/n Grayson."
He says "Cool, I didn't know you had a sister. Where is she now?"
I look down with a grimace frown on my face.
I say "She went missing when our parents died and we searched for her. For years and we couldn't find her so me and Batman think she's dead. That's the only explanation."
Wally says "I'm sorry Dick, I wish I could help."
I give him a sad smile and say "It's ok it's just still a touch subject."
With that I get up go to the zeta Tube and say "I'll see ya tomorrow back here."
After saying that I teleport to Gotham.

———————(Batman POV)—————
We arrive at the Cadmus base/Laboratory.
We stay hidden in the trees.
I put on my heat signature glasses and see about 3 people at the door guarding it.
I look at G.A and nod he nods back and shoots a arrow and its electrocutes all of them since the guards are next to each other.
I say "Let's go!"
We go in to the building, I hear screaming.
I but the glasses back on and see 5 people in a room just ahead with another person what looks like laying down on a table.
We enter the room undetected, I hear a voice say "Now let's try this again. Shall we, get the girl, add the injections into her neck."
I see 3 three guys inject something that's in a needle into a girls neck.
She passed out and strapped to the table, when she get injected she wakes up.
She says "N-no, P-Please not again. Please I'm begging you, I can't take it anymore. Please just let me go."
The man at the computer that now that I see his face is Lex Luther.
He says "Now,Now you know we have to use you. Your the only one still alive, men bring her to the tank and strap her down."
The girl starts struggling and says "N-No P-please have a heart I'm all my little brother has left!"
Luther smirks and says "Well if this goes well you might see him again. But if not we'll let's say you'll see your parents in hell."
The men strap her to a device that is above a tank of water. Luther says "Now!"
The men drop the girl that's strapped in a tank of water. Just then I tell the league to get the men except Luther and the one in control of what the girl is on.
They knock them out with out anyone knowing.
The man at the controls presses a button that lifts the girl up out of the water.
She gasps for air and starts sobbing says "N-No more."
Luther smirks and says "I'll say when we stop and that's when we get results. AGAIN!"
The man at the controls nods his head and drops the girl in the tank again.
This time we all come out of hiding, Superman get Luther, Black Canary gets the control guy.
I press a button that lifts the girl up out of the water.
She's still sobbing whispering "Please. No more."
Canary unbuckles the girl and she falls onto Canary's shoulder.
I quickly download Luthers experience to see what he was trying to do to her.
Once done I walk over and take the girl from Canary.
The girl looks at me and says "H-Help."
Then she goes unconscious and her body goes limp.
I check her pulse she has a pulse that's good she must've fainted from shock.
I say "Lets take her to the infirmary at Justice Mountain. We need to check her vitals and let her rest."
We leave the Laboratory, once at Mount Justice. I bring the girl to the infirmary, I noticed she's been shivering and has a high temperature. I set her down on one of the beds, Canary and Wonder Woman came in.
I left the room and looked at the times it's really late. I head back home and let the girls look after the girl. We still need the girls name.