(K.F) Wally West X Reader Done!

(WARNING SELF HARM AND ABUSE)

(H/n outfit)

I wake to my body feeling sore and broken

I wake to my body feeling sore and broken. I see cuts and blood all over my body and bruises scatter all around my body. My father is nonother then Lex Luther himself, I don't know why he hates me so much. All I know is mom died in a plane crash when I was a few months old, while i stayed with father and his assistant Mercy she took care of me.

She's always helps me after the torture father puts me through. she would help stitch and heal my wounds, to me she was like a mother, she was nice to me and caring same with some of the women from the League Cheetah would try to distract me from the pain of the experiments and would make me laugh that were all like a mother to me.

But whenever it was time for an experiment or torture they backed down and let him hurt me. I understand they don't want a similar fate as mine. Cheetah says I look like my mother I have her eyes, H/c hair.

Today I final escaped father pent house and I'm on the run from him, at the time he is at work and after that's he has a league meeting so I have plenty of time. I'm glad father never put a tracker on me or else this would be pointless. I don't know where I'm going, all i know is I'm in pain and wearing shorts exposing my injuries and a short sleeve also showing my injuries and bruises. I was walking the streets of Metropolis, I loose my strength and stumble to the front of a building that says Daily Planet on the top of the building in big words. Last thing I know I see black spots and blackness takes over and that's it.

-----------Clark POV----------------

I'm on the phone with Diana about plans for later, I walk out the front door of my work. I turn and see someone unconscious on the street floor, she looks around 15 years old. She's covered head to toe in bruises and cuts, I tell Diana "I've got to go I found young teenage girl unconscious and wounded in front of my work."

She says "Take her the hospital, I'll meet you there as soon as I can."

with that the phone call ended, I go to the girl and pick her up. I see her face, she looks just like my best friend that passed away years ago in a plane crash. I carry her bridely style to the closest hospital, when I get there and the nurses wheel her into a room and are checking her out. I call Diana and tell her what happened and where I am. She arrives within minutes, she walks through the doors of the hospital sees me and says "Where is she?"

I explain to her what the nurse said, then I mention the resemblance between the girl and Our deceased friend. Diana says "Wait a minute you said she looks just like her?"

I nod my head she says "That could be her daughter, I remember years ago last time I talked to M/n she said she had given birth to a girl a few months ago. I was the last one to hear anything from her. Clark I think she is her daughter, the only question is where has she been all these years."