BatFam X Little Batsis Reader Wayne

-WARNING BULLYING & LONG CHAPTER-
(There are bullies in this if your name is by any chance the bullies names just ignore it and change their name in your mind. The bullies will call y/n fat but she really she is skinny and beautiful but they are jealous of her for it.)
—————————————————————
(Y/n is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul and little sister to Damian Wayne her blood brother that is a year older then her. I work along side my Father and blood brother. My sidekick name is Night Shadow.)
————————————————————
(Age might not be right if it isn't please just leave it alone and go along with it.)
Y/n - 14 years old
Damian -15
Tim -20
Jason -22
Dick (Richard) -25

———————-Y/N POV———————
I wake up and take a shower I get out and get dressed.

After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath

After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. I think to myself "Well time to start another day of getting bullied I can't wait."

(If your wondering why I get bullied well a small group of popular and rich girls think I'm not a real Wayne. My father is in fact Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul and my blood brother is Damian Wayne he is a year older then me.
They think I'm using the last name Wayne to get popular which isn't true. I'm not even popular thanks to them no one likes me. The bullies beat me up every day it doesn't get to me and I don't snap at them I control it. Like father taught us how to control our feelings.
Anyway back to the story (Sorry I got into details.)

———————————————————

——————Y/N POV———————

Once I got done getting ready I went downstairs.
I went to the car where Alfred is, he drives me and some of my brothers to school.
I look out the widow and keep quiet, no one knows I get bullied but me and the bullies. When we arrive me and Damian get out and we go our separate ways.
I go to my locker and unlock it and get my materials for my classes.
I close the locker door and see Stacy with her two best friend Sarah and Ashley. Stacy says "Well if it isn't the FAKE WAYNE." I gulp in nervousness I say "U-um h-hi Stacy can you please move I have to get to class. I'm going to be late."
She says "oh sure my bad." Her and he friends move until I'm next to them.
One of her friends trips me while she pushes my back so I trip.
I fall face first into the floor, Stacy says "That's where you belong Y/n on the ground."
The bell rung and everyone including Stacy and her friends leave.
I sigh and get up and pick up my stuff that fell when I fell.
I make my way to my class Mr.Rogers says "Ah miss Wayne your late."
I say "Sorry sir my locker was jammed and I had my class projects in there."
He sighs and says "Alright well take a seat I'll let it slide once. But I'll have the janitor look into that for you so it doesn't happen again."
I nod my head and go to my seat.

————————TIME SKIP——————
Ah finally I got done with gym class my last class of the school day.
I get into the school locker room to change into my outfit I wore today.
This is my school gym