PART 1

Jennie's POV

"It feels nice to be finally back."I whispered at myself as I went off the plane.Its been five years since I've gone in this country."It's finally time to claim what's mine."I whispered.

Jisoo's POV

"Ms.Jisoo,your mother-in-law is already here."My secretary told me.

"Let her in."I fixed myself."Hi Mom."I greeted.

"Jisoo."She kissed my cheek and sat at the chair in front of my desk.I was in my office today,working.

"So what brings you here,Mom?"

"So we wanna make sure that everything the Park's and Kim's have will have an heir since you and Rosé were only child.So can we now consider having an IVF?"She asked.I scratched my nape thinking about it.Weve been just married for 2 months and I'm not sure if we're ready to be parents already.

"Did you already asked Rosé about this?"I asked.

"Yes.She agreed with it."

"Uhm.. whatever she wants I'll go for it."

"Okay,Jisoo.I'll contact the doctor right away."

-

I went home.Its 10 pm already.I have so many things to do at the office since no one will do it because I'm the only child.I went home.Weve been like this since we got married.After our 1 year relationship our families forced us to get married.Haysh.I'm not even sure if I'm ready for this kind of life now that they're planning for us to have a baby.

"Hi love."I whispered at her.Rosé pulled me closer to her and hugged me.

"Let's sleep now,love."She said.This is my favorite part whenever I went home from work.Shes such a sweet and soft kind of person.I kissed her.

"Good night,love.Sleep well."I said and planted a soft kiss in her forehead."I love you."

-

The next day I woke up early.I took a bath and prepared myself for work.I saw Rosé at the kitchen preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning Love."I greeted her and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning Love.Here have some breakfast."I smiled and sat beside her.We ate together and after that,we went to separate cars going to work.Were both so busy taking care of our companies,almost no time for each other.I arrived at my company.I was shocked to see a resignation letter at my table.

"You're resigning?"I asked my secretary.

"Yes ma'am.I need to leave."

"What?Why?"

"No one will take care of my parents and also,some personal reasons."She said.I nodded.

"I understand.But did you find a replace?"I asked.

"Yes ma'am.You'll absolutely like her."

"Okay.She's in."I said.I trust her because she's been my secretary since I began working here.

"Okay ma'am."