PART 23

Jisoo's POV

I went at the address sent to me.It was just an empty storage house,I think.

"Jennie!"I shouted."Jennie where are you?!"

"You're here already."I looked where the voice came from.I found.. Yoongi?!
"Yoongi?"

"The one and only."

"How can you do this?You're a good person."

"I was.But you ruined that.You stole everything from me!Awards,being a top student,my company was turned down because of your company and specially,Jennie.You know I like her right?But what?You stole her!I hate you!"

"Yoongi please bring Jennie back.Please I'm begging you."

"You think I'll do that?No way."He smirked."Bring Jennie here!"He shouted.Then two guys came,holding Jennie.

"Jennie!"

"Jisoo run!Leave!"She shouted.

"I won't leave without you."Yoongi claps.

"Aww.How heart fluttering.But I brought her here to see you die."He run towards me and punched my face.I stumbled,not expecting his punch.

"Yoongi stop!"Jennie shouted.

"Too weak?Stand up!"I stood up but he just punched me again.

"Jisoo!"

"Girls are really weak.Fight Jisoo!Don't be such a weakling!"I don't have enough strength,not having good sleep and meal plus I'm really tired but I stood up and tried to punch him but failed."What a show,Jisoo.Go.Fight with me!"I stood up and punched him,with all the strength I can give and he stumbled."That's a good punch,Jisoo.But I don't wanna play anymore."He got a gun from his back."You need to die now."

"No!Don't hurt her!"Jennie shouted.

"Kill me but let Jennie go."

"Ohh..who do you think you are for me to follow you?I'll never do that!Hey!"I run to him,trying to grab the gun from him but..

*BANG

Jennie's POV

*BANG

The loud gun shot echoed at the place.
"Jisoo!"I saw her fall,with a gun shot on her lower abdomen.

"I don't wanna make it hard for you but you did that to yourself."I pushed the guys holding me and run towards Jisoo even my hands are still tied.

"Jisoo.Jisoo wake up!"I told her.

"Hands up Mr.Min Yoongi!"We heared a shout and I saw Lisa with some other policemen.

"What the fvck?!Jennie let's go!"

"I won't leave Jisoo!"

"Oh..you don't wanna go with me?!Then die with her!"

*BANG

We heard a loud gun shot once again before the cops could come near him.I though I was shot but someone pushed me hard,causing me to stumble and her getting shot.Its Jisoo!

"Hey!"Before they could go,the cops already got them.

"Jisoo!"

"Call an ambulance now!"Lisa shouted.

"Yes ma'am!"I hold Jisoo's hand tight.
"Please..please stay with me."

-

No one's POV

"Code blue!Code blue!"The doctor shouted.

"What's happening doc?!"She asked.

"The patient is in danger!"

"What?!"She can't come in,the doctors and nurses were stopping her.

"Clear!Clear!Clear!"The doctor's shout was loud,enough for her to hear.

*TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

"Time of death.4:23 pm."