PART 17

Jennie's POV

It's our anniversary!I decided to go home early to surprise her.I cooked her favorite foods.

"Do you think she'll like this?"I asked our dogs."Aish why am I even asking you?"I smiled seeing the things I prepared."She'll probably like it."I told myself.

Jisoo's POV

I was at my son's house,visiting.He likes it when I'm here.

"Yah!Mommy!"He mumbled and act like he was angry when he absolutely looks cute when I pulled his toy away from him.

"Catch me if you can if you want it!"I said and ran inside the house.

"Mom!"He screamed.My son's really cute."Mom wait please stop."He said,breathing heavily.

"Why?"I asked.He sat at the floor.

"I..I don't feel good."

"Wha-DAMIAN!"He suddenly passed out!I immediately carried him.

"Chaeyoung!Lisa!"I screamed.

"Why-Damian!"

"He suddenly passed out I don't know why!"

"Let's bring him to the hospital!"We went to the car and hop on.We quickly went to the hospital.

"It happened again.."Chaeng whispered.

"What?"

"He also have a weak heart.He musn't be tired much."

"Ohh..I'm sorry it's my fault."The doctor came out.

"Your son is at a room right now.Maybe he can stay here for a night for the following examinations."

"Okay doc."We went to his room.He was still sleeping and wearing an oxygen.I sat near his bed and held his hand.

"I'll stay by your side,baby.Don't worry."

Jennie's POV

I looked at the clock.

"It's 12am already.."I whispered in a low tone.Where is she?Our dogs is sleeping already while she isn't here.I received a text.

From:Chichu

I'm sorry,Jendeuk.I don't think I can go home right now.My son is at the hospital and he'll be here until tomorrow so I need to be here.I'm sorry.

Did she forgot that today is our anniversary?Maybe.Because of her son.I sat at the table I have designed just for our anniversary.

"Maybe I'll eat alone."I felt my tears streaming down my cheeks.I wiped them away.I shouldn't feel this way but how can't I?

Jisoo's POV

"Son take care.I'm gonna go back here later,okay?"I told him.He is still at the hospital but I need to go to my work and at my wife.

"Okay mom.Just go back quickly."I smiled.

"Of course.As fast as possible."I kissed his forehead.I went to Chaeng."Gotta go."I'm about to kiss her when Lisa stopped me.

"You'll go now,right?Just go.Go away."

"Fine."I left the hospital and went home.The cute dogs welcomed me."Hi."I greeted.I saw Jennie at the couch,sleeping.Why is she here?And why is the house has desi-oh gosh!Yesterday is our anniversary!How could I forgot!I carried Jennie upstairs,to our room.

"I'm sorry.."I whispered.

"Hmm.."She suddenly hugged me."My love come home please.."Is she dreaming?I felt guilty.She exerted effort and I didn't have a chance to enjoy it with her.I kissed her.

"I'm sorry.I'll payback,Jendeuk.I promise."

Lisa's POV

"I'll gonna leave first.I'm gonna buy food."Chaeng said.

"Okay."She left the room.

"You have feelings for mom,don't you?"Damian suddenly said.

"W-What?"

"Auntie Lisa,since I'm young I know you like her."

"Okay you caught me.Yes I like-no scratch that.I love her."He sighed.

"Sorry,aunt.I won't support you.I want my parents back together."I heavily breathed.Poor kid.His wish is hopeless now that Jisoo is married.