PART 6

Jisoo's POV

After a week, finally I'm home.I took this day off so I can spend my day with my love,Rosé.

"I'm really sorry that I haven't call you for long.My phone was broken."

"It's okay,love.The important thing is your doing your best to cope up."She said and smiled.I leaned my head on her's.

"I love you."

"I lo-"

*Kringgg

My new phone rang.I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ms.Kim we got a problem here.Theres one meeting with an investor you forgot to cancel.Theyll be here in one and a half hour.Her secretary informed me."

"WTF?!I'm on my way hold up.Prepare the conference room."

"Yes,ma'am."I turned the call off.

"Sorry,love.I gotta go.I have an un cancelled meeting I'm so sorry."I apologized.

"No problem,love.Maybe I could come with you so we could spend time with each other after work."I smiled.

"Sure."We prepared ourselves and got to the car.Gladly there's no heavy traffic today.We got at the company early.I went to my office and Jennie was there.

"Hi Jennie."I greeted.

"Hi Jisoo-oh.Is that your wife?"

"Oh yeah.Love this is my new secretary,Jennie Kim.Jennie she's my wife,Rosé."I looked at my wife who was startled,seems shocked."Love?"

"O-Oh nice to meet you,Jennie."

"Nice to meet you."The door opened.

"Ma'am they're already here."

"Okay.Love I gotta go.Just stay here,love."

"Okay."I left the room.Phew.Work again.

Jennie's POV

As soon as Jisoo left,I grabbed Rosé's hand.

"You told me you'll do everything to make her remember me, right?I didn't expect that you'll be her wife!Damn you're my friend!"I furiously said.

"S-Sorry.."

"What?!Sorry?!I trusted you!"

"But I love her so much before you even came!"She shouted back.

"What?"

"Since we were young I already like her!Now you expect me to help you even if it's now my chance?!"

"You're crazy!"

"Yes!Now you have no chance to her now that we're married."I smirked.

"You think so?You don't know me so well.I'm more than you think I'll be.I'll win her back.MARK MY WORDS."

"You think so?Let's see."

Jisoo's POV

I reached the conference room.

"Ma-Soojoo?"I said.Shes my friend who was a model.

"Hey Jisoo."She said and tapped my shoulder softly.

"Your now entering business industry?"I asked.

"Yeah.I think this would be good to me."She played with her fingers."Would you help me?"

"Of course."I said with a smile.

-

Ofc this au will never be complete without Soojoo's presence hehe