EPILOGUE

Jisoo's POV

"Mom.Wake up."I heard a voice.I opened up my eyes.

"Damian?"

"Mom why are you here?You should go back there."

"There what?"

"It's not yet your time,mom."He kissed my forehead."Go back now."

-

I opened my eyes.

"J-Jendeuk."I spoke as I saw her beside me.

"Jisoo?You're awake already!Wait here I gotta go call the doctor."She left the room and got back with the doctor.

"This is a miracle!Having two bullets and the other one almost shot her heart is a helpless situation.Your so lucky."

"Thanks doc."

"I'll be checking later."He left the room and Jennie immediately hugged me.

"I missed you.Your there for almost three days and the doctor told me to gave up.Glad I didn't."
"Damian.."

"What about him?"

"He woke me up.I need to see my son."I tried to stand up but she stopped me.

"Jisoo.."

"What?"

"He isn't here anymore."

"Oh did he got home already?"

"No.."

"Then what?"

"He's gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Jisoo..he's dead."

"No you're kidding me.What the heck is this joke?I'm not buying it."

"Jisoo I wish I'm just playing around but I wasn't.He's dead already."

"No..no way!"She just hugged me.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."

-

"Are you ready for this?"Jennie asked as she assists me entering the funeral.

"Y-Yeah.."Every footsteps I made feels so heavy,seeing the coffin from afar.As I come near,I saw him lying there like he was asleep.My tears started to fall."Why?Why did you left me?!"I furiously said.

"Jisoo.."

"Son..we just got to know each other.Why do you need to leave me?"Jennie hugged me.

"It's okay,Jisoo.Its okay."She said.

2 years later..

"Hey Jisoo and Jennie!"

"Chaeng,Lisa.Nice to see you again.I though your in America?"I asked.

"We got home since it's Damian's death anniversary."

"Ohh.When is the marriage?"Jennie teasingly asked.

"Soon.You're invited,by the way.By next two months?"

"I don't think we can come.I'm really sorry you know Jennie's in her 5th month of pregnancy already."

"Woah.Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy."

"And we're planning to name him after Damian."Jennie said.

"Pretty sure Damian will be grateful to know that."

"Yeah."We went to his grave.

"Hey bud.I'm marrying your mom.I know you don't like me much,but I promise to take care of your mom.I promise."Lisa said.

"You should or else he would get into your blanket and make you scream until you pee at your bed."Chaeyoung said.

"I'm a corporal.I ain't scared of anything."

"Really?Your under Chaeng right?"I said.

"No,Jis."

"Oww.You know what,Chaeng?Last night she was talking to me about a hot chick she saw in Russia when she was in a mission."Chaeng's expression immediately changed.

"Lisa??"

"H-Hon let me explain."

"MANOBAN DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU BECAUSE I'M SURELY GONNA KILL YOU!!"

"HON NO!!"Lisa immediately run and Chaeng followed her.We just laughed.

"Damian,your having a little brother now.Guide him,please?Be our guardian angel."I said.

"Ah."Jennie mumbled.

"Jendeuk what's wrong?"I said.

"Nothing.Its just..the baby kicked."

"Ohh.Guess he loves to meet his brother."

"Yeah."I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you because you didn't have up at all.Thank you so much."

"You're welcome,my Chichu.Love me or love me,I ain't giving you a choice."I giggled.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more.And I'll always do."

-THE END-