PART 7

Jisoo's POV

We're already at home.Were at our room and about to sleep.

"Love, can you fire your new secretary?"She suddenly said.

"Love I can't."

"Why?"

"She's already trained and she's a very nice person.She can easily pick up with everything.Why do you want me to fire her anyway?"I asked.

"Uhh..I don't like her.Yeah.Her aura.I simply don't like her."

"Love sorry but I can't.Besides I'm the one who was working with her."

"Aishh.Love please?"

"I'm really sorry love but she's very suitable in this job I can't just fire her."

"Ugh fine."

"Let's just sleep now."Why can't I just fire her even if I can?Aishh.

-

The next day we got ready for our works.I reached my company.Soojoo was already there.

"Hey.Youre too early for our meeting.Jennie good morning."I greeted.

"Morning."She greeted me back.Wait.Is something wrong with her?"I'll prepare the conference room."She said then left.Really what's wrong?

Jennie's POV

We're all at the conference room now.Were on a meeting.I'm at Jisoo's left side while Soojoo is at her right side.How dare she caress Jisoo like that?!Why is she too damn clingy?!Is there something going on between them?!Heck!I slightly pulled Jisoo closer to me.She looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just fixing something."I said and sharply glared at Soojoo.Shes a flirt!This meeting is finally over.

"Thanks Jisoo."She said and kisses Jisoo at the cheek WHO GAVE HER THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?!Argh!"Gotta go."

"Okay bye."Jisoo looked at me."What's my next schedule?"

"12:30 pm."I said and about to leave but she grabbed my hand."What?!"I furiously asked.

"Are you angry?"

"No!Your just an eye sore."I said and left.Ugh!

Jisoo's POV

I'm already at home but still wondering what's Jennie's problem.Shes not treating me the way she normally do.

"Love?"Rosé called me.

"Yes love?"

"I'll be leaving the country for a while.Our branch in US was in a crisis right now that's why I should fix it."

"How long?"

"One to two months?As long as they need me there."I hugged her.

"Isn't that too long?"

"Sorry,love.They really need me there."

"I'll miss you."She smiled.

"I'll call you everyday,don't worry,okay?"

"Okay.When are you going?"

"Two days from now."

"Aish.Fine."