PART 18

Jisoo's POV

"Chichu don't you have office work today?"Jennie asked me because I'm still laying at the bed.Its been a week since our anniversary and I don't have a chance to celebrate it with her since I was so busy with my works and with my son.I hugged her.

"I really took the day off to be with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah.So prepare yourself.Lets have a date like we had before."I said and smiled.

"Okay!"She said and jump off at the bed,excited.I really love to see my wife happy with that gummy smile in her face.I also prepared myself.We went off to a resto.Her favorite one.Its just simple but luxurious one.It was located at a mall.

"It's been a long time since we've gone here."I said.

"Yeah.."We entered the resto since I got a reservation.

"Happy Anniversary,Jendeuk.I know it's very late now but I still wanna greet you."She suddenly cried."O-Oh Jendeuk I'm sorry why are you crying?Is it because I greeted you late?I'm really really sorry."

"N-No.I'm just happy and glad that you didn't forget our anniversary."I held her hand and smiled.

"Of course.How could I?"

"Thank you.I love you."

"I love you too."We started to eat already.After finishing our meal,we left the resto."So where should we gone next?"I asked her.

"Anywhere."

"Maybe we cou-"

"Mom!"I heard a shout don't tell me it's..

"Damian?"

"Mom!"He ran towards me and hugged me."You're here too!Come with us,mom!"He said,pointing to Lisa and Rosé.

"I'm so sorry baby but...I'm with my wife."

"What?Wife?"He confusedly asked.

"Yes,baby.I have a wife.Here she is.Her name is Jennie."I said,introducing him to Jennie."Jennie this is my son,Damian."

"Hi."Jennie briefly greeted.

"Hello.But Mom can you leave us first and come with us?Please?"

"But baby-"

"Please mom please I'm begging you!"I looked at Jennie.She just nodded.

"It's okay,Chichu."She assured me.I sighed.

"Okay,baby.I'll come with you."

"Yey!"

Jennie's POV

The kid dragged Jisoo away from my side.

"I'm really really sorry,Jennie.I know it's your time with her and my son stole it.I'm really sorry."Rosé sincerely apologized.

"I..It's okay.No worries.I gotta go."

"Okay."I left them and went home.I just buried my head at the pillow.I just felt my tears falling from my eyes.

"It's your fault too!"I shouted at myself.If I have been ready to have a baby with her,we definitely have a family right now."Argh!"I mumbled.I hate this feeling!Why do I feel like I'm left out behind the fact that I'm her wife?