PART 5

Jisoo's POV

I rushed finding my phone outside the hotel.People are looking at me weirdly.I don't care.I need to find that phone!THAT DAMN PHONE WHERE IS IT?!

"There you are!"I said when I saw it.I got it.

"Heck?!"I exclaimed,frustrated.Why doesn't it open again?!"You cost too much but what the fuck?!"I throwed it angrily.

"S-Sorry Ms.Kim."Jennie said and knelt in front of me."I-I'm so sorry.I didn't mean it."She said and bowed.My conscience calmed me.She didn't mean it and I'm being mean to her."I'll just buy a replacement I'm sorry again."

"Stand up.Its okay."I helped her stood up.
"No worries.Maybe I can buy tomorrow."I calmly said.

"Are you sure?"I assured her with a smile.

"Yeah.Come,let's go back to the hotel room."Aishh.Why do I feel like I can't angry to her? Really?What's happening to me?

Jennie's POV

The next day we already prepared for the conference that will happen.

"Are you sure you aren't angry to me?"I asked her.

"Yeah.Its weird though.I can't get angry to you."She said then laughed.I looked at her.She doesn't remember me but her heart do knows who I am."Let's go."We left the place.We went to another place.We just listened there.How boring.Finally,after few hours it's over!We walked,leaving the place when I saw..Kai?!Is this also the conference he'll be?!We were about to ignore each other when his staffs stopped in front of me.

"Hi Ms.Jennie Kim."They said and bowed.What the?!Even here?!Jisoo looked at me confusedly.

"What??"

"O-Oh I'm her cousin.Kai."He said and offered his hand for a hand shake.Our staffs was so confused.Arghh.If I ain't unlucky then what am I?Heck.

"Hi."Jisoo greeted.

"We gotta go.Bye."Kai started to walked.His staffs bowed at me once again before leaving.

"Why did you got a work from me if your their master?As far as I know,staffs just bows to their masters."Jisoo said.

"Uhmm..uhm..I do wanna be independent that's what I left my home but they still acknowledge me as their master."I explained.She nodded.

"I see.Lets go."Phew.Luckily I got my brain here.That was so close!

"Hey Jisoo!"

"Hey Suho.Long time no see."They greeted each other."After our high school reunion I didn't see you again.What an unexpected meet up."Jisoo said.

"Yeah.Ive been living here for months now.I heared from our schoolmates that your married already.So who's the lucky one among all those person you dated?Is it her?"He said and pointed at me.

"Bro no.Shes just my secretary.I have my wife but she aren't here at the conference."Ouch.That hurts.

"Oh I see.Okay I need to go."

"Okay see you next time."They said to each other."Jennie?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Let's go now.We'll gonna pass by at a mall to buy new phone."

"O-Okay."One day,Jisoo.One day you'll remember me again.