PART 3

Jennie's POV

The next day I decided to prepare a breakfast for Jisoo.If her wife can't do it for her,then I'll do.Yes I know she have a wife but I don't care.I'm the first one to have her and I'll have her again.I have a wide smile at my face preparing it for her because I know she'll like it.I went off and came to her office.

"Good morning!"I greeted her.

"Good morning."

"Did you ate your breakfast?"I asked.

"Not yet.Maybe after this I'll just go to the canteen."I put the food box at her table.

"Here.I made a breakfast for you since I'm worried if you skip your meal again."

"Ohh..thank you."She opened the food box.There were kimchi rice and dumplings."How did you know what I like?"

"Uhm..I just guess it?"

"Nice guess!"She said and joyfully eat it.How cute she was while eating it.I got my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped her cheek that made her stop and stared at me.Damn.Her stares are too deep.

"Uhm you have crumbs in your cheek.I..I just wiped it."I said.

"Ohh.Okay thanks."She said and continued eating.I left her office.Argh!I'm blushing!

-

The day is finally over.I'm just fixing some files at her table.Its late now,I think we're the only left in this floor.

"Jennie,next week I'll have you next to me when I go out of the country for the business conference."

"Okay."I answered.

"Bye!"She said and left.

Jisoo's POV

I was busy fixing my things before I ride my car and drove.I passed by the side of the building.Wait.Is that Jennie?She's being pulled by a guy!I immediately went of my car and ran towards them.

"Hey don't touch her!"I said and pulled Jennie close to me.

"Who are you?What do you care about this?"

"You bastard.What do you want from her?!"

"You don't know anything about this so stay out of the line!"He shouted.

"Jen call the security!"I ordered her then punch this guy.She left obeying me.

"Fck you all!You'll pay for this!"He said and left before the security came.

"Ma'am what's the problem?"The security asked.

"Why are the lights dim here?Fixed it and also put security guards here."I grabbed Jennie's hand and brought her to my car."Let me drive you home."I said and opened my car's door for her so she couldn't say no.She entered the car as week as I too."Where's your address?"She told me her condo building so I started to drive."What does he want from you?"I asked while driving.

"Uhm..ahh..money.Yeah.He wanted to steal my things."She said.

"You shouldn't wait there.Its dangerous.Or maybe I could just drive you home everyday so that thing won't happen again."I said,concerned.Shes now my friend,I can't help but to get worried.

"N-No,don't worry.I can handle myself."

"Aish.Don't be stubborn.Starting tomorrow I'll drive you home everyday."

"No,really.My brother drives me home everyday.Hes just busy this days because of his work."

"Oww.Okay.If you say so."We reached her condo.

"Thank you for the ride."She said.

"Welcome.Be safe next time."I said she smiled then nodded before leaving my car.

Jennie's POV

After I have rested I immediately called my brother to go here and he did.

"What do you need?"He asked.

"Jungkook's working again.She ordered someone to kidnap me because he wants me to set his parents free!"

"But they deserve to be in jail.His parents pays officials to let them work illegally."

"Exactly!But he doesn't listen to me."

"Don't worry.I'll get on work with that."

"Thanks,brother."

"Is that all?"

"How's the company doing?"

"It's fine under me and Namjoon's management you don't have to worry.Youre really crazy.Your focusing in that girl even she's already married?What the heck,Jennie."

"Brother,he is supposed to mine but our parents ruined it!She's mine and she'll always will be mine."

"Aish.Youre grown up now.I can't control you anymore."

"Of course."

"I'll go now.Bye sis."He said and kissed my forehead.

"Wait!Another thing."

"What?"

"I need you to do a little favor for me next week."

"What is it?"