PART 22

Jisoo's POV

I didn't sleep at all,I just went off to find where Jennie is but I didn't find her.Its almost morning and I'm still driving,got another cup of coffee in my hand.My phone suddenly rang.My secretary.I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ms.Kim,you have a meeting by 10am where are you?"

"Can you cancel it?"

"We can't,ma'am.This is a big client and your the only one who can close the deal."

"Okay.I'm on my way."I went back to my house and changed my clothes into casual ones.I went to the office.Maybe after this I'll went off again to find my Jendeuk.I went to the office to have a deal.The meeting is finally over.

"I don't have any schedules anymore,right?"I asked my secretary.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good."My phone rang once again.Its Chaeng.I answered it."Hello?"

"Mom where are you?"Oh shoot my son!

"I'm just at work,baby."

"I miss you.Please go here already."

"Okay baby I'm on my way."I went to the hospital.I went to a donut store first to buy and gave it to my son."Hi my sweet boy."I greeted."Look what I have for you!"

"Yey!Thank you mom!"

"You're welcome son."I played with him even I'm tired already.He's giving me strength.

"I'm sleepy,mom."She told me.

"Okay baby.Have a rest now."

"I love you so much Mom."

"I love you more."I kissed his forehead.He finally went to sleep.

"Chaeng I'll go now.I need to find Jennie."

"What?Why would you?"

"She left the house."I was about to leave when I stumbled.Good thing Chaeng was there to help me get up.

"Did you slept already or have eaten a heavy meal?Your sulking.Eat first or get a sleep."

"No.I don't care.I need to find my wife.I need her and I know she needs me."I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand.

"Kim Jisoo can you be selfish just for once?Your always thinking about other people and doesn't think about yourself!"She shouted at me.

"I'm being selfish!I want to be loved by the girl I love!So please,just let me."

Jennie's POV

"Thanks for the help,oppa."I told Namjoon.He was here to take care of my dogs because I need to buy some things for this house since I didn't used it for a long time.

"You're welcome."

"Be good boys,okay?"I said to my dogs."I'll just leave for a while."I left the house and went to the grocery store,buying what I need.I used Namjoon's car.I was about to put it in the car when someone grabbed me and put a handkerchief in my mouth.

"Urmffph!"Then,I lost my consciousness.

I woke up in an empty room.My hands where tied at a chair.

"Help!"I shouted.

"No one will help you here."A guy with a cap came in.

"Who are you?!Let me go!"He removed his cap revealing his face."Y-Yoongi?"

"No other than,my love."

"Let me go what is this?!"

"Nothing.I want you to see how I'll kill your wife that's it."

"What?!Jisoo's here?!"

"No but probably she'll go here for you."He got his phone out of his pocket and put some numbers and dialed it.

"Hello who's this?"That sweet voice no way!

"Your wife is in my hands."

"What?"He put the phone in front of me.

"Speak."He ordered me.

"Jisoo don't you ever go here he'll ki-"

*PAK

I was cutted by his slap.

"You're talking too much."He got the phone again."Now you're believing?"

"What do you want?!"

"Go here and fetch her up that's it.I just want you to suffer."

"Who are you?!"

"It's a secret.I'll send you the address."Then he cut the call off."I'm sorry love your just being too talkative.Have a great day."He said and left the room.

Jisoo's POV

"Fck!"I cursed.

"Why?"Chaeng asked.

"My wife was kidnapped I need to go."I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"What?!"

"You need to have a back up plan."

"I have no time for that!"

"Just trust me on this.Trust me."