PART 13

It's morning already.I told Jennie to stay here but she doesn't want to because it can question my relationship with my wife.Aisht.My phone rang.Its Rosé,asking for a video call.I answered it.

"Good morning!"She cheerfully said with a smile on her face.

"Good morning."I greeted back.

"Did you just woke up?"

"Yeah."

"Wait what's that?"

"What?"

"At your neck."I immediately covered it.

"N-Nothing.Just insect bite."I answered.

"Oww.Okay."My room's door suddenly opened.Its Jennie.

"Good morning ch-oh sorry."She apologized and closed the door before leaving.

"I-Is that Jennie?"She asked.I sighed.

"Yeah.."

"What is she doing there?"She asked.I breathe heavily.

"I don't want to take this any longer."

Rosé's POV

"W-What do you mean?"I confusedly asked.

"Rosé.."For years,I haven't heard her called my name.Just..now."I..I'm..I'm in love with her."I wish I was deaf..I wish I don't heard those words because it breaks my heart so much.I love her..she's the only girl I had love all this years.

"I-In love?"

"I'm so sorry.She..she was the missing piece of my heart that I have been finding for years.I..I feel complete."I heard the honesty in her voice saying those words..I wish I wasn't hearing it."I love her so much."There it breaks my heart more.

"O-Okay."I just said and bitterly smiled."Thank you for your honesty."I said and turned it off.I cried,those tears I stopped while on the phone with her.

"Hey what happened?"Lisa worriedly asked when she come out on her room.

"She found the love of her life."I simply said.

"What?Who?"

"Jisoo."

"She cheated on you?!That punk I'm gonna kill her!"I stopped her.

"Lisa no.Its not her fault.I pushed myself on her even she doesn't really love me.I knew that this would happen."She looked at me and hugged me tight.

"Don't worry.I'm here for you.I won't leave you."She whispered.